Chapter Four

I went back to our forest after goddess Artemis gave her permission to my request. 

I don't fall in love easily and goddess Artemis knows that.

Actually, not all gods and goddesses are allowing their companions to be friends with mortal or be at their world either.. I told you,  she only have two rules that only punishment you'll get if you break that is death.

It's almost night time and it's already getting dark, so I decided to hunt an animals to have a fine dinner later.

I saw a dove in one of the branches of the tree and shoot it.

I ran towards the target I shot but before I get my food someone already holding it.

"Is this yours?" Troilus again.

"What is it this time?"

"You became more ruder each day.. c'mon I just want have dinner with you, Xanthe." he said and noticed his eyes are more sad than ever.  I wonder why.

"You're a son of Apollo and I'm just a Nymph, of course I'll let you." I said and he smiled.

As when I preparing our dinner he spoke "is there really no chance for you to like me back?" out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry."

"My Father wants me to get marry to the someone I don't love.. well, I used to liked her before but it's not anymore now." he said like a spoiled brat one.

"Who's that woman?" 

"It's Cressida." he said and low his head, shows how sad he is.

"Cressida? Your long time crush?!" of course I know Cressida, she's a good warrior too.

I knew he likes Cressida for a long time because before he likes me, Troilus and I became so very good friend.. but then he ruined it.

"You're my crush now Xanthe and you know it" he's really like a brat because of his tone right now.

"And I also know that you don't have any choice but to obey your Father's want, to get marry with Cressida" I just said and after that we started eating.

As we're eating, someone suddenly appeared in front of us.

I know this is a god in front of us but I can't determine yet considering of the beam.

Oh, if it's a beam then.. it's god Apollo.

I stood and bowed as the beam's gone.

"I knew it.. you're here again Troilus!" he sounds angry.