Chapter Two

"Stop being nosy and stop following me!" this man has been following me since earlier and he has too much question that I'm not supposed to answer  it.

"Then just answer me and I'll go back where I came from" he said while facing me.

If he's not a mortal then why I don't see any more sign proving that he's one of us aside from he's really not affected through my abilities.

"Just one question." I strictly said.

He nodded "where you going in the midst of this forest?" he asked immediately.

I can't lie but I can't tell the truth to him either.

"I'm supposed to go home." I've got no choice but to lied. Oh gods, I apologize.

"Go home? Is there any built houses here?" he looked around the forest while look so confused "and why you have that bow and arrows at your back? Your dress isn't look normal either"

"Wait, even my dress!?" how come even my white dress will involved here?

"Yes, you look like a Tinker Bell in a white version"

I didn't answer him and I'm just looking at him intently.

"What? Look, it's really impossible to wear that kind of dress if you are TRULY living here" he really emphasize it. "you can't fool me Xanthe, I know you're lying"

"Then what do you want to hear from me then?" I'm already annoyed.

"The truth.. that you're immortal." he said it directly to my face.

"Are you believing those kind of creature?" I genuinely asked.

"Why not?" he walked and sat down again under the tree "well, honestly being mortal is really boring and I'm truly open minded when it comes to another realm, like the twelve Olympians deities and their children, demigods, warriors, monsters and other more creatures that mortal fail to see.. but lucky for me because I met one though"

"You already considered me as immortal one?"

"The first time I saw you earlier I already knew that you're not a human though, that's why I followed you since earlier because you caught my attention and my curiousity as well"

He's aware about our realm and some things about us.

"All you have said is true." he stopped then stood up from sitting and faced me. "the most famous body of Mythology is the Mythology of the Greeks is all true, even the gods and goddesses are truly exists." he listens to me attentively so I continue what I'm saying "I know you already heard about the Greek Myth that it was used to explain the environment in which humankind lived, the natural phenomena they witnessed and the passing time through day, months, and seasons.. that this myth uses to be a lessons for younger generation."