Chapter Three

It was already noon when I saw him opened his eyes, I came closer to check him.

"Thank you for saving me.. again" that was the first sentence he said while looking to my eyes.

"You don't have to thank me though." I just replied.

He sat and look at me from head to toe, so I asked why.

"You went out from your forest while wearing that Tinker Bell dress? And having that bows and arrows?" he look so curious.

"Probably yes" I answered.

He stood up and take my wrist, he brought me to his.. bedroom?

He quickly opened his huge cabinet and he got some mortal's clothes from there.. probably his own clothes.

"Here" he hands the clothes that he got from his cabinet "hoodie looks more normal here, just wear this to avoid gossips from strangers outside"

I accepted it. I went to his one of his small room here to change as he said.

I went out and saw him cooking something to his kitchen.

"I need to go back" I said.

"Oh wait, please let me pay back from saving me"

"You really don't have to, Sevance."

He stopped from what he was doing "y-you called me by my name?" he suddenly asked.

I nodded and asked him why.

"Nothing, it's just new to be heard" he replied and touched his nape "just call me Sev by the way" he added.

I just nodded.

"Please wait a little more and this will be finish any minutes now" he pertaining from what he's cooking.

"Are you living alone?" out of curiousity, I asked.

"I'm with my Grandma actually but she went back to the city for awhile" he said while cooking.

I sat down to their dinning table and just looked around his home.

"Anyway, who was that man earlier? Why he was so ready to kill me?"

I looked at him when he asked that.

"It's Troilus, child of god Apollo." I just said.

"So? What's with that scene earlier?"