Her Voice

Stiles POV

It's been 4 weeks since the thing with the nogitsune and I don't feel any less guilty. I know it wasn't me but I remember all of it...I remember killing each and every person...I remember killing Aiden, Almost killing my pack, and killing Allison...

That moment replays in my head all the time. Every moment, I miss her. I miss how much I love her.

Arrow flings through the air. She gets stabbed.

Arrow flings through the air. She get stabbed.

Arrow flings through the air. She gets stabbed and falls to the ground.

I jump awake screaming with sweat all on my face dripping down. I see a figure out of the corner of my eye.

I turn my head and there she was, she was standing there making her way to me, she smiles fondly at me, "A-Allison?" I stutter "Yes, it's me, my love," She says "H-how? W-why? W-what are you doing here?" I ask her as I look into your eyes "I'm here to tell you, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, You didn't kill me. The nogitsune did. And ill be with you everystep of the way," She says with a smile.

I look down and when I look up to reply she's no longer there, "Alli?" I say to no one. I get no reply and I look out the window, "Are you still here?" I mumble and it starts to get colder. I remember reading about ghost and stuff. So I smile, it's a sign that she's hugging me or something like that.

I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom then turn on the hot water. I then undress myself and step into the shower. I shower for about 30 minutes and then wrap a towel around my waist.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my room to get dressed. I shiver at the cold air that hits my body as soon as I enter. Man, I really need to get the AC checked out.

I grab a pair on boxers and drop my towel and get dressed. I decide on a black shirt, my black leather jacket and brown pants. I then grab my back pack and walk down stairs.

My dad is gone, not in the house. I sigh, he hasn't been around lately. He leaves before I'm up and come back home when I am asleep. I make me a piece of toast and put peanut butter and jelly on it, before eating it.

I then walk out of the door and decide on the motorcycle that's in the garage. My jeep has been officially broken, but I won't get it fixed. I then grab the helmet off of it and start it up. I close the garage and drive off to school.

About 19 minutes later, I arrive at the school. I turn into the parking space very fast causing it to make a screeching noise. I smirk at the attention I'm getting. I park tmright next to Scott's bike and take off my helmet. I look to my pack and they all give me a shocked look.

I walk toward them and give a smirk "Hello, hi, wassup, hey, and sup" I say to them giving them all a different greeting. "DUDE!" Scott says "Dude!" I reply with a grin " Where'd you get that?" He asks with a smile "I've always had it. I just never uses. But since Roscoe is officially broke and I had no other vehicle, j decided to ride the bike" I say with a shrug "Who bought it?" Liam asks "My mother Wa- Nevermind. Lets get to class," I say and they nod "You okay, man?" Scott asks as we walk into the building, I shutter.

"Is it cold in here or is it just me?" I ask "It's just you. It's like 100° in here," Scott says 'I'll always be with you' those words play in my head. "Alright," I say and walk into Ms. Martins class prepared for the torture.