Those Eyes

Stiles' POV

I smiled as I walked out of my brother's club and into a dark alley. I looked around to make sure there was no one there before my wings came out and I flew up to heaven. I was going to get her back, and I don't care how I do it. As I flew into the gates of heaven, I saw my brother, Michael, standing there with a scared look on his face.

"What? Scared of your little brother still, are we?" I asked as I walked closer to him "Genim... No.. You..." Michael stammered "Yes, I was dead, but like every other Angel, we can't truly die." I started as I put my hands in my pocket "Now, enough with the chit-chat. I'm here for someone. Where is Allison Argent?" I asked "I'm afraid I can't help you." He spoke "Where is she? I won't ask again." I said as I gave him a deadly look.

He sighed and walked me to where Allison was. I ran and hugged her. She gasped as she realised it was me. "STI!" She yelled happily as she wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled and kissed her cheek "I really missed you." I said and she nodded "I miss you too, Sti" She said with a smile "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I did." I said as a few tears were starting brimming in my eyes. She brought a hand up and wiped my now dry tears "It wasn't your fault. It was the nogitsune. That wasn't you." She spoke with a smile but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"But, what're you doing here?" She said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled "I came to bring you back" I spoke "But you can't...I can't leave." She said sadly "Yes you can. And I'll help you.." I said hoping she would come back with me. She sighed "But how? Wait- if you're here then. Are you...Dead?" She asked and I shook my head "No. I'm uh, an Angel." I said as I showed her my wings. She gasped and looked at me in shock "Woah!" She said and I smiled. I put them away a few seconds later.

"As much as I want to leave, I can't... I don't wanna go back... They're all so happy. Lydia and Parrish, Scott and Malia, Jackson and Ethan, Theo and Liam, they're all happy" She said "And I don't wanna ruin that.." she added looking at me with her brown soft eyes. The eyes that I drained the life from. The eyes that my best friend fell in love with. Those eyes that I fell in love with.

I was angry and I felt tears pouring down my face "But what about me, huh? You left me. You left me alone. You forgot about me. You left me. They blamed me for what happened to you, and when I get back, i'm still gonna be alone! I've been alone for centuries. And that sucks. I hate being alone! I don't wanna live on that cruel Earth without you!" I said as I cried harder.

"Then don't." A deep voice said and both me and Allison turned to face them. My jaw dropped.