The Fallen Angel (s)

3rd person POV

The pack had a meeting. There had been a lot of strange things happening lately. Like for instance Stiles felt different, more powerful. Bodies being risen from the dead.

"So what do we do with all these bodies?" Isaac asks "We send them back to hell," Derek answers clenching his fist "Are your really suggesting we kill people?" Stiles asks "They're already dead. We're just restoring order," Derek says "Do what you want. I don't care anymore," Stiles says walking to the door but Scott stops him "He does have a point, Stiles," Scott says.

With a scoff Stiles rolls his eyes and says "Of course you'd agree with him." Scott narrows his eyes at the slightly taller boy and glares "What's that supposed to mean?" Scott asks "You know damn sure what I'm talking abo- you know what? Forget it. Nevermind." Stiles says shaking his head and leaving finally.

He gets on his Nike and hears some weird noises coming from down the road. His eyebrows furrow as he starts the bike up and drive off.

He makes his way down the street, stopping when he sees something impossible. It was an angel. An actual angel in his presence. Stiles decides to go the other way not knowing what to do.

As he turns the angel stands in his way, tilting his head in confusion but also recognition "Oh god-" Stiles says "That would be my father not me," The angle says.

Stiles turns the other way and there stood the angel again "I'm sorry...It's just- Have we met before?" He asks "Um. Dude- you're an angel. I don't think so," Stiles says fully taking off his helmet.

The angel looks away not registering him taking off the helmet, "Correction, I'm a fallen angel. Aka Lucifer," The Angel- Lucifer says a gasp is heard as he finally looks into the boys eyes

"Mieczysław?" Lucifer says "How do you know my name?" Stiles asks confused and scared "It's me. Luci!" He says but to no avail Stiles doesn't remember "Samuel," Lucifer says "I still dont know you," Stiles says.

A sigh is heard from Lucifer ad he puts his hands together "What are you praying" Stiles asks "No. I'm calling for someone," he says as everything around them stops. Stiles looks around confused "Ha! I knew it! You are a celestial!" Lucifer says "Lucifer. What are you summoning me for?" A dark man asks.

"Look who I've found," Lucifer says smugly "Mieczysław?" The dark man asks "Mieczysław here doesn't remember us, does it have something to do with father?" Lucifer asks guestering to Stiles who's no longer there.

Both men sigh "Bloody hell..." Lucifer states as they go on a search for Stiles