Found part 2

Maz' POV

Lucifer had just returned back with Mieczysław. It's been a long time since I've seen him. And to say he hasn't changed one bit would be an understatement.

He started to shift and once he woke up he saw me "Mazikeen. My favorite demon from hell." He said and I looked at him in surprise "You remember?" I ask "Yes, I do." He then got up and walked into Lucifers room and grabbed one of his suits. He began taking off the clothes he had.

"We have a bathroom for that, you know?" I said with a smirk "A bathroom conceals all that are private. And this body, is nothing you haven't seen before." He replied with a smirk.

"Same ole cocky angel, are you?" I said as I raised an eyebrow "Well, it has been a millennia so, not really but the sarcasm has stuck." He replied as he changed his pants. I watched his every move. The same exact body from decades ago..

Stiles POV

As I was changing into my brothers clothes, I saw Allison's  Figure in the mirror on the wall. I breathed out and closed my eyes "But it's been a millennia so I would've thought you moved on?" I spoke as I put my shoes back on "I have. Have you?" She replied "Yeah. Well, I did." I spoke "Did?" She asked "She's dead, and well, im going to go see her. She's in Heaven." I said as I walked to the scotch that was sitting on the kitchen island "Oh. Well, what's she like?" Maz asked.

"She's a lot like you, minus the demon part. If you get on her bad side she's scary, bold, dangerous. She has a thing for sharp things as you do. So I think you two would get along." I spoke as I drunk from the glass. "Oh?" She said "Maybe I'd still her from you." Maz added "Not a chance, Mazikeen. She was on Earth for me and me only." I spoke with a smirk but it was hidden behind the glass.

Mazikeen stood and walked closer "Put on Earth as was Chloe?" She asked in shock "Yep." I said "Father wanted a way to keep me under control, he made her for me." I said as I walked to the elevator. "Tell my brothers I said 'It was great to see them again. But I must be on my way. I've got a girl to get back'" I spoke as the elevator closed with me in it.