Found

Stiles POV

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! A GUY NAMED LUCIFER CLAIMED TO BE MY FUCKING BROTHER. AND HE SUMMONED A MAN WITH WINGS WHO COULD SLOW DOWN TIME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!

In and Out
In and Out
In and Out
Breathe Stiles.
Breathe.
Inhale
Exhale
Inhale
Exhale

I calm down after doing that for 3 minutes. I feel someone watching me and I turn around and see the SAME DARKSKINNED MAN LOOKING AT ME, WATCHING ME LIKE A HAWK.

Run, Stiles. Run

I Run the other way only to be stopped by the man. And now he has wings. I'm pretty sure he's an angel, or am I seeing things. "Woah..." I say as I look at his wings in astonishment, "Hello, Mieczysław," He says "Who are you?" I ask "I'm Amenadiel, You're brother." He says, and I look at my hand and his, "A-are you sure?" I say and he nods, "Of course! We can just ask father, or you can just get your memories back," he says "And how do I do that?" I ask "Oh great! You found the little shit!" The man from earlier states behind em causing me to jump up in Amenadiel's arms. After The guy in the suit laughs I get down and stand there awkwardly.

I look back between the two brothers, "Is anyone gonna answer the question?" I ask "Simple, just touch this," the man in the suit say handing me a slvery sharp blade.

I stare at him with a confused expression, "A knife? You want me to touch a knife? To get memories back?" I say, and he nods while mumbling a mhm with a smile."What's so special about a bla-" I say, touching it before everything goes black. I feel a pair of strong arms grab me before I hit the ground.

The last face I saw before my eyes closed was Lucifer's face.

Lucifers POV

Hm. I guess it worked. "So now what do we do? I ask Amenadiel, "I don't know. I thought you knew." He says,"You gave him the blade?!" I said "I didn't actually think it would work!?" Amenadiel said Well, we can't just leave him out here," I say. "You're right. Let's go." He says,"Where?" I say "Lux, " he says and flies with our younger brother in his arms.

:-------‐--———------‐-----‐‐-‐——:

Sorry, this is short