2. The plan and a suprise?

'Hello' -your thoughts
'Hello' -your family talking
"Hello" -you speaking

Anyways.. Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________

timeskip to after getting fucking poked with darts•

2nd person POV•

After you 'played' with your cousins, which ended up being quite painful, you went upstairs and back into your room to treat a few wounds on your back.

You looked into the mirror that was in your room and saw what wounds you've gotten and wispered,
"Damn.. they really do like playing darts.. hurts like shit but I think they should try and hit me a bit better next time if they are planning to trow darts at me again."

You grabed the bandages from your nightstand and started to treat your wounds.

After you were done, they didnt hurt as much as before and it was almost nighttime again. Time really flies by...

You knew that most of them would go to bed now, so you decided to draw again, since no one is going to distract you now.

But then you had a better idea and thought 'Why not sketch and write an escape plan..? I really need to get out of here and everone is going to bed.. yeah why not? What are they gonna do? Sleepwalk into my fucking room?' So you started to create a plan on how to run away from your family, from your problems and fears. (Like me-)

💫3 hour timeskip 💫

You didnt realise how late it was already but once you did, you decided to go into the kitchen to drink a glass of water bc why not? So you hid your sketchbook and slowly walked out of your room and along the hallway.

You were almost at the kitchen when you heard voices.

"I'm telling you, Y/N has the potential to become leader!"
That was his aunts voice.. what does she mean by that? You thought they didnt respect or trust you.

"No Carla.. he doesnt. We all know that he is that one black sheep in our family. He is way too..soft and nice to be a leader of our clan. I refuse to give my clan to a useless little boy like him."
Ofcourse. His aunt is talking with his grandfather.
'I know yall dont like me but damn, chill granny. I dont even want to be a leader-'

"I know, I know... and you know that I hate the idea just as much as you do. But he is the only male out of his side of the family besides his father that knows how to fight."
'Say that again? Bitch my sibling be beating me to death like right next to you- What you mean I'm the only one who knows to fight?'

"He is able to fight but way to scared to fight with us and not only that but he is also very weak. He isnt even half as strong as me. And I'm the oldest."

Wow his grandfather also didnt believe in him. It wasnt really a suprise but hey, atleast he admitted that he can fight. Which on the other hand suprised him alot.

"If I would have to choose between having him as leader of our clan or killing him. Then I would personally kill him."

Ok damn- he really doesnt want you to be in control.

'Old goofy ass man. Cant wait for you to die out of being so damn old.. speaking of- HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD YET?'

"I know that that boy would take any chance he gets to run away from here. But I got an idea. This way he could have his freedom but also prove that he truely is a L/N and that he could be a leader... "