dragonborn

𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣

❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨  𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?❞

❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?

Valeria Velaryon-Targaryen, the girl who always knew that she was different ever since she was a little girl. She had heard people call her a miracle as she was dead when she was born, this is why her mother hates her leaving her side.

She was always a kind and gentle with others, even when they'd call her a bastard. Though, she never knew what it meant and kept a smile upon her face anyways.

Dragonborn – this is what everyone had started calling her. A fire had started, and Valeria was trapped inside. Everyone was in a state of grief and panic, but they'd never expect for a child to come out of the fire alive with no burns or anything on her. Once they'd laid eyes upon her form, they'd noticed the change in her, something that should've stayed sleeping had now woken within her.

This had caused everyone to change around her, she'd earned the title; the true dragon. Her family were more protective and cautious around her, always making sure she were never harassed and safe within the castle. They would keep her away from harms way, she always came first in their eyes.

cast!
━━━❃━━━

━ VALERIA VELARYON – TARGARYEN ━【 Freya Allen 】 ❝I've always known that I was different

VALERIA VELARYON – TARGARYEN
Freya Allen
❝I've always known that I was different.❞

emma d'arcy, rhaenyra targaryen matt smith, daemon targaryen olivia cooke, alicent hightower (targaryen)paddy considine, viserys i targaryenewan mitchell, aemond targaryentom glynn-carney, aegon ii targaryenphia saban, helaena targaryen harry coll...

matt smith, daemon targaryen
olivia cooke, alicent hightower (targaryen)
paddy considine, viserys i targaryen
ewan mitchell, aemond targaryen
tom glynn-carney, aegon ii targaryen
phia saban, helaena targaryen
harry collett, jacaerys velaryon
elliot grihault, lucerys velaryon
rhys ifans, otto hightower

━━━❃━━━
DISCLAIMER

Valeria is the only one who can survive fire in this book, after watching Daemon's wife's death it had me thinking that maybe we missed something with Daenerys. So, we're making the OC like Daenerys. If you don't mind check out my Twitter account; relmsdelight.

COVER – cover by the most amazing and loveliest person I've met; seasmoked , she's so talented go check out her book, it is one of my favourites and her tiktok account! Check her out <33

WARNINGS – This book may or may not have mature themes to the book such as death, manipulation, violence, panic attacks, incest. If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable, I've warned you. You can leave.

I DON'T OWN – I don't own house of the dragon, the franchise, events, plot, the original characters. They all belong to the original authors/creators. All rights are reserved!

I DO OWN – However I do own Valeria Velaryon-Targaryen and possibly other characters I might add. I also own the way how I'm gonna change some stuff about the original plot, I'll probably change it as time goes by.

GRAPHICS – Please don't take the graphics that belong to me or anyone who would love to create some for this book! In case you might be wondering what I use gifs, PicsArt, Pinterest and Tumblr. This is what other might use too.

NEW SETTING OUT – I got the idea from -etherealstars -etherealstvrs check her out! I also got permissions, if you like it I'd ask before I do it! Love you babes!