Ch 12

"Asami- are- you sure-" Korra says between kisses.

"Korra we haven't had sex in a month, I am completely healed. If you don't fuck me now, I'll fuck you."

"Oh!" Korra says with a teasing smirk liking Asami's proposal either way. They back into Korra's house refusing to break the delicious contact between their lips, luckily it's date night for Korra's parents, that means they will have an empty house to themselves. Korra and Asami stop at the stairs their clothes trailing a path behind them.

"We need to go upstairs."

"Too far." Asami pushes Korra down on the step so that she is sitting on one Asami gives Korra one last kiss turning her back to Korra, quickly slipping her deep into her warmth. They both moan loudly at the abrupt contact.

Korra tries to start a slow pace, but Asami is too eager to have Korra fuck her until she can't walk or see straight. Asami speeds up their pace, nails dragging, leaving scratches up Korra's thighs, the sting mixing with the pleasure drives Korra insane. Korra leans back on the step behind her, propping herself up on her elbows. Korra thrusts as hard as she can into Asami drawing every giddy moan from their mouths. Korra's pace comes in shallower, quick thrusts as she nears her climax. Asami throws her head back holding onto the railing with both hands for dear life, choking on her long moans

"Ah fuuck." Korra moans gripping Asami's waist tightly as she unloads into her. Asami gasp a choked breath as raw pleasure washes over her. They sit for a second, Asami turns to face her Alpha kissing her deeply again. Korra picks her up and carries her to their shared room, setting her gently on the bed.

Korra lays on her side wrapping her arms around Asami's waist nuzzling into the back of Asami's neck. Korra lifts Asami's knee, foot flat on the bed, running her hand over her stomach and chest. Korra gently slides her pulsing member deep inside her Omega's warmth, both groaning at the contact. This being one of the position allowing the most comfort for Asami, keeping her stomach from having any pressure on it. Korra bites Asami's shoulder, holding on as she pounds away into Asami. Korra turns Asami on her back continuing her steady rhythm. Asami's moans get louder as Korra again skillfully brushes against a certain spot she's craved for Korra to reach.

"Oh fuck Korra." Korra growls picking up her pace, thrusting harder into her. Asami's moans turning into whimpers as she steadily reaches her climax. A few more thrusts and Korra releases inside of her again. She leans in capturing Asami in a deep kiss.

"I love you Korra."

"I love you too Asami." Korra says lying beside Asami again, pulling her in and holding her tightly.

---

"Korra, we have to get up, we have exams in an hour." Asami says trying to pull the covers off of Korra.

"Fuck exams." Asami sighs, leaning into her ear.

"I won't go on that date with you if you don't get out of bed." Korra groans turning over. "And no more sex."

Korra throws off they covers, muttering a "fine, you win." Asami kisses her cheek going to put her makeup on. Korra returns after her showering and putting on some clothes to sit next to Asami. Lately Korra has taken to talking to their kids every morning like clockwork, so they get used to her voice. It always seemed to calm them down when they wear their mother out from all the kicking. When Asami is done, they grab their bags and head to Korra's car.

"I'm glad they allowed us to take our exams this week." Korra says helping Asami to Korra's car.

"We probably would have failed all of our classes, since school is out on break." Before Korra can respond, Asami's phone starts to ring.

"What's wrong?" Korra asks noticing Asami's slight scowl.

"My father texted me asking if he can take the two of us to dinner, along with my mom."

"Why?"

"Probably wants me to understand his bullshit."

"... Hmm, maybe we should go?"

"Korra, hell no."

"Let's hear the man out, we should see if he's come to his senses. If he is just planning to push his bullshit on you, we can leave, ok?"

"Fine." Asami sighs.

The ride to the school was quick, and uneventful, they take their exams quickly in the same room, luckily with Pema, their parenthood professor. They rush through the exam, both nervous about the dinner.

---

"How was it?"

"Alright, glad to be done, yours?"

"Same." Asami says, her normal confidence replaced with irritation. Korra lifts her chin, kissing her softly.

"Hey, let me take you out." Asami smiles.

"Where?"

"You'll see." Korra says leading her to the car. They drive for an hour, Asami's mind focused on Korra's terrible but cute singing. Korra finally throws the car in park, they've arrived at a small lake, with a beach, a thick cover of trees surrounding them. Easily hiding the lake unless you follow a specific path to get to it.

"Our old hiding spot! Korra this was a great idea."

"I know right, I'm the best!"

"Yes, you are." Asami says kissing her on the cheek, they take off their shoes and socks and walk through the warm sand, dipping their feet in the cold water. They talk for hours, about everything and nothing, about the past, present and their future, just like they did when they were kids. Taking comfort in each other's scent, sneaking peaks at each other, and stealing kisses. The perfect start to a, no doubt, perfect summer.

"It's almost time to head back." Asami says glancing at her phone her smile faltering slightly. They spent the entire day at their secret beach before it was time to head back home, to get ready for the dinner. They walk hand and hand towards Korra's jeep, when Korra stops them.

"Asami, before we go to dinner, I just wanted to say, ever since I first met you, my life has been perfect. And I have you to thank for that. You mean so much to me it's insane. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life. When I think about all the times I've been the happiest, you were always by my side. I can't live without you, and I could never love anyone as strongly and as intensely as I do you and it's terrifying, and amazing at the same time." Korra drops to one knee. "I know we haven't been dating long, but we have been together since the beginning, and ever since then, I've loved you with everything I am. I want to spend my every days with you. I love you so much Asami." Korra pulls a small purple velvet box out of her pocket, and opens it. Inside is a stunning white gold ring, with a peridot gem in the center with accenting blue topaz gems, no doubt a tribute to their eye colors.

"Will you marry me?" Asami can barely think, before the tears come pouring out.

"Yes! Yes." Asami says throwing her arms around Korra's neck peppering kisses all over her face. Korra chuckles taking Asami's hand and gently placing the ring on her finger.

"I promise to love you and our children for as long as I live, and even past that." Korra says wiping away Asami's tears, Korra's starting to pick with her own.

"I love you Korra."

"I love you too Asami, so much."