Complicated

"Good morning Aviators". "This is one of your captain speaking" Olivia smiled at his introduction up in the air. "Welcome to basic fighter maneuvers" Her and mav moved at the same pace behind the others and then she came onto the comms "As briefed, todays exercise is dogfighting" mav continued "Guns only no missiles" Olivia decided to remind everyone of the hat deck "A reminder that we DO NOT go below the hardeck of 5,000 feet...working as a team you have to shoot us two done, or else" Payback smirked and spoke "Or else what Ma'am?" Maverick said for the both of them "Or we shoot back" and added "if we shoot either one of you down, you both lose" Payback came back onto comms "What say we put some skin in the game" mav countered "What do you have in mind?" "Whoever gets shot down first has to do 200 pushups" Payback starts laughing and so do you, only that you knew he didn't know what he got himself into "Guys" rooster spoke for the first time into the comms and he also knew they were being stupid.
"That's a lot of push-ups" Fanboy being cocky as well said "well uh they don't call it an ex cerise for nothing sir" Mav looked over at ACE (Olivia) and they  both shook their heads laughing "You've got yourselves a deal gentleman, fights on let's tune and burn" and he was off coming up from underneath, ACE stayed back waiting to engage from another angle. Rooster scanned the area but saw no sight of Maverick "Fanboy, you seem him?" Fanboy checks his radar "nothing on radar up ahead, he must be somewhere behind us" in seconds Maverick came in flying between them causing them to turn their planes harshly Olivia laughed at hearing the boys swear at the sudden action. Next she moved under them but came up in front of them moving her plane to one side and made it "Wave" at them before pulling up and going face down to go behind them as they dispersed. Olivia heard mav telling himself not to get fired. "TALLY, TALLY ,TALLY! Mavericks coming in! Break left" Olivia stayed behind but noticed Rooster was near her so she chased him to keep him from going to them. "Payback where's your wingman?!" "Rooster where are you?" "I got your back, I'VE GOT ACE ON MY ASS... I'm coming, hang in there, hang in there!" Olivia remained on top of him trying to get lock on him. "HURRY UP MAN HURRY UP" Maverick was trying to get lock on Payback and Fanboy. Rooster keep trying tog eat closer to help but it was difficult with Olivia closing in behind him, he flew in front of the space between Payback and Maverick, causing Olivia to curse under her breath after he made her lose the potential of locking on him but now she'd work harder. Rooster then called out "Payback break right" "Breaking right" Olivia chuckled at how it got them out of there and Mav commented "Rooster just saved your lives fellas. But it's gonna cost him" Rooster quickly very harshly said "Not this time Old man" with that rooster turned and dove down Maverick following behind, Olivia remained up and took another approach with Payback and Famboy. She noticed how low Rooster and Maverick were getting and so did Payback "Rooster you're too low!" Olivia immediately said "PULL UP YOU'RE HITTING THE HARD DECK!" That snapped him out of his thoughts and his cursed as he pulled up leaving him as an open target to Maverick and he was off to do his first 200 push-ups. ACE and Mav were grounded while their Jets refueled and they both did as well, once grabbing some electrolytes she walked over to hangman who like the others observed Rooster doing his pushups, she shook her head at how much of an idiot he was she also overheard the conversation between Phoenix and the boys "that should be us done there" "but it's not and now you know a little something  about rooster" she walked away and Olivia made us to the window and she rated her hands on the Fran of them and continued to look at rooster when a couple other pilots were mocking him telling him hold down the tarmac till they got back on the ground and they took a picture. Olivia smirked and Jake noticed her face, so he walked up to her. "Whats going on in that messed up head of yours?" He smiled at her looking like he wanted to laugh and she turned her head and smiled "I'm so gonna take those idiots out" he laughed and she walked off heading straight for her jet. She did exactly what she said she took one out at the very beginning of the exercise Maverick taking out the last one talking down Yale and Harvard. Once back on the ground AGAIN she walked passed them as Hondo counted their push-ups she walked up to him and he was leaning against a ladder "it was all fun and games in that selfie wasn't it, DOWN!" Olivia looked at him and she snickered causing Yale to give her a glare but she went back to rest while Maverick took up the next group which was Phoenix and BOB and Hangman, she would've wanted to be up there but Maverick could see the exhaustion on her face so she couldn't do anything but listen and stay with the others, she stood behind the radio to listen to everything going on up there with a glass of water in hand, Rooster was well within eyes reach and he eyed her from time to time and she looked up at him and they held the gaze for a while stern faces clearly hating one another but their eyes said so much more they would've stared for longer but the voice of Hangman broke Olivia's attention to the radio.
"Say Phoenix how's about we tell everybody BOB stands for stands for something, other than Robert" Olivia smiled knowing Hangman was going to definitely make some joke. "Dont take the bait, BOB... wanna know why we call him hangman?" "Ohhh wait I got it, Baby on Board" he starts laughing and Olivia only calls him and idiot, coming up very closely Maverick flys past them very fast and causes their Jets to be harshly moved and it caused Hangman to curse and man did that make Olivia laugh. "Greetings aviators, Fights on" Hangman came back on "Alright Phoenix let's take this guy out" Rooster got up from where he was and went in front of the radio "Watch your back Phoenix" Olivia eyed at him but instead went and washed her cup and went to where Payback was. Hangman ordered Phoenix to break right and she did only to leave her on her own path and BOB clearly not knowing why asked "Where's he going?!" "That's why we call him Hangman, he'll always leave you hanging out to dry" "leaving your wing man there's a strategy i haven't seen in a while" she could feel it coming he was going to respond in a stupid way "He called you a man, Phoenix. You gonna take that?" And he did it. "So long as he doesn't call you a man" Olivia laughed and shook her head down. "Talk to me BoB where maverick" as he turned around he responded to Phoenix "Jesus, his nose is already coming around!" In desperation Phoenix told Hangman to get him off of her "for all of you folks at home this is how you burry a fossil" Maverick had enough of Hangman's attitude so he choose to teach him a lesson and got tone lock on Phoenix. "You're out Phoenix" she immediately was pissed "son of a b*" and even without his wingman now Hangman still believed he could outrun maverick "let's go Mav. Let's see what you've got" Maverick accelerated and Hangman continued to maintain himself real close to him admitting that he was good Maverick choose to clime and was directly in the sun. "Shit, Phoenix I can't see him, Phoenix how close am I! Phoenix!?" She replied "I'm dead dickhead" Bob also decided to add a little something "see you in the afterlife Bagman" Olivia smiled and said "BOB has some comeback" Fanboy smiled at her and from where she was she could tell Bradley cracked a small smile, his back was towards her but half of his face was visible. Hangman tried to find him but Maverick came from behind and got tone. The three of them were on the tarmac doing their 200 pushups Phoenix clearly throwing Hangman dirty looks. The last couple groups went up and then the were all swapped around up next was Maverick and ACE with Rooster and Hangman, not the most ideal thing to Olivia but what could she do now. Olivia walked over to the lockers and went to change her shirt she took it off and put on a fresh one, she heard the door open but wasn't bothered by it since she knew that everyone comes and goes, when she closed her locker she found rooster down the little hallway of the row of locker she was in. He just stood there looking at her and she stood there looking at him, he was about to say something but he stopped himself and looked down instead and walked out. Olivia only sighed and put her head against her locker wondering how something that didn't really involve her broke their bond so quickly, Rooster walked back in but this time Olivia didn't look up she didn't think he'd come back. "You know, my career would've been better right now had it not been for you and Maverick" she scoffed and turned to face him "Are you kidding me right now?" He had a different demeanor now he was tense "No I'm not, had you not agreed with him I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SET BACK" Olivia raised scrunched her eyebrows and ran her hand over her forehead clearly getting frustrated. "You think I agreed to having your paper pulled... you think I would purposely want to see something you had a desire to do be PULLED AWAY FROM YOU!" He continued to stare at her with his face all scrunched up "Bradley do you really believe I'd hurt you?" He softened his face after looking at her face full of hurt he'd seen it when he replied harshly on the tarmac, and when he left her life after finding out she knew about the pulling of his papers. She nodded after he said nothing she simply moved passed him and when she got to the door she turned around and once again ran her hand on her forehead and said "The last thing I'd EVER want is to hurt you of all people" He barley turned his body but half of his face was shown to her and yet he didn't speak, she gave up "I'll see you on the tarmac Lieutenant Bradshaw" She walked out and left him in there alone.