Pick and choose

Olivia had overslept from being overwhelmingly tired from the events that all occurred last night. Thought it was nice for her to rest it most certainly would not be nice to be yelled at by everyone above her. She ran to get dressed and to get all her things for the day and ran down the stairs of the house she grew up in and grabbed her bag to stuff whatever she could get her hand on that was food to take for the drive over to base while going to do so she feel face first on water that was spilled on the floor she groaned and got herself up but she could tell she'd bruise very quickly her falling caused a loud thud which led to her brother standing in front of her by the hallways door to the living room he held a hand up his mouth and Olivia scolded him knowing what he was withholding himself from doing.

"If you so much as snicker I will-" he busted out laughing and you shook her head and laughed as well but she walked up to him and smacked him on his head and ran out to the garage to head over to work. She drove as fast as the law allowed her to but God knows she'd sped her way there if she could once near the base she checked in at the gate where a gaurd asked for identification and she showed him her ID and he let her in after saluting her. She parked however she could and ran into her locker struggling to open it but once she finally could she grabbed her flight suit and put it on and ran to where the first discussion of the course would be held. When opening the door all heads turned towards her and boy did she hate that especially the fact that both admirals were sat at the back of the class where she currently was walking past she smiled at them and they shook their heads and when Mav saw her take the seat next to the screen he only gave her a look saying "we'll talk about this later" and he proceeded with his class.

"As I was saying, you'll fly a route in your nav system that simulates the canyon, the faster you navigate this canyon the harder it will be to stay under the radar of these enemy sams" he nodded for Olivia to get up and speak

"The tighter the turns the more intense the force of gravity on your body multiplies" She walked up and down the front row speaking with her hands catching a glance at rooster who quickly looked away from her, so she walked the other way and proceeded speaking.

"Compressing your lungs forcing the blood from your brain, impairing your judgment and reaction time" she looked towards mav and let him continue on.

"So for todays lesson we're gonna take it easy on you, max ceiling 300 feet time to target 3 minutes" Olivia observed the change of looks around the room all of them looking a bit surprised by the space and time they had. Maverick also noticed but he only led them off with a short "Good luck". Everyone got up and walked out of the room and before olivia could follow behind Maverick called out for her and she turned around.

"Where the hell were you?" She sighed and looked down and brought her hand to her to scratch her forehead and looked up.

"I overslept" he shook his head and nodded to continue walking to where she was going and she ran to go get her flight gear. Walking in she saw Phoenix walking out and they both hugged quickly and Olivia went off to get her stuff. She put on her best grabbed her aviators and helmet she dropped it when she began walking towards the door and when she picked it up she still hadn't looked up and she bumped into an unknown figure and she led them towards the wall where she was in front with her face in their chest and their back against the wall when she finally pulled away she fixed herself and mentally wanted to scream for what a day it was.

"I am so sorry i didn't see-" she looked up and the person she least wanted in front of her right now. He looked at her and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it" Rooster grabbed her helmet from off the ground and handed it to her, she gladly took it and when she did they shortly touched hands which felt strange being that the last time she held his hand was when he said his goodbye to her.