Bury a frined

*TW!!! Mentions of anxiety attacks*
————————————————————————

The day the Kazansky family dreaded had finally came, all the pain and sadness in the air was suffocating Olivia and she hated it. She hated how everything about this day was filled with so much pain, pain that she didn't even know how to acknowledge. It was so bad for her that she hadn't even gone down to start heading out with the family for the ceremony. Her family were all downstairs waiting by the entrance of the house for her but when they realized it was far too much time passing by Peter and Bradley shared a look and both made their way up to her room. Upon knocking they saw her sitting in front of her vanity mirror staring off into space in her dress blues. Peter sighed as he made his way over to stand behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders she only gave him a small smile whether it was real or not. Bradley remained at the door as he didn't know what to do in the moment since him and Olivia were still only getting back to being on good terms. He didn't want to push his luck. Peter stared at his sister, noticing the bags under her eyes despite her trying to cover them up, the red in her eyes clearly from crying. He hadn't seen her this bad since, well since the passing of their mother than shortly after the abandonment of their father.

"Li were all waiting on you to go. Are you ready?" Olivia tilted her head to a side and scoffed as she got up harshly causing his hands to drop, she walked towards her bed and turned around to face her brother.

"Am I ready to go? How could I possibly be ready for something I don't want to go to?" Peter stepped in front of her to try and reason with her but she shoved him away. She was closing herself of and it was killing him yo see her this way.

"Li don't do that please don't." The tone in his voice sounded like pleading and how Olivia hated that. She hated how he couldn't ever She her more than the little girl she once was.

"Don't do what huh?"

"Don't start pushing people away because you're afraid of the outcome. If you keep this up you're going to lose more than you could possibly imagine Olivia." Bradley only watched the scene in front of him as the two siblings both fought. One to be left alone and the other to not be shut out again.

"I am fine I do not need a lecture from anyone else I know what I'm doing." He scrunched his face at her clearly upset.

"Please Olivia just come to the funeral. Grandma needs us all there." She shook her head as another flow of tears came streaming down her face.

"Why should I go? I wasn't there when he needed me, I don't deserve to say goodbye"

"Olivia please." He placed his hands on her shoulder trying to reason with the girl in front of him but he rarely ever won. Bradley's heart only chipped away more and more as the girl he cared for was completely and utterly broken.

"I never got to say goodbye." She broke down in front of them and Peter caught her in his arms. Stroking her hair gently as he let her do whatever necessary to gain the strength to go. When she had finally managed to calm down she sat on her bed and wiped away tears and Bradley made his way over to her and sat next to her, giving Peter a look of "I got this".

"I'll be downstairs for whenever you're ready." He turned to leave and Bradley only stared in front of him trying to think of what to say. As he was about to speak Olivia stopped him and he turned to face her.

"Olivia I know things are getting overwhelming but you gotta talk about this it's not healthy." She shook her head as she sat on her bed, Bradley stood as he didn't know whether or not she wanted him there.

"I can't talk about it Bradley...not to anyone. I just don't know how." More tears fell from her eyes and Bradley sat down next to her and brought her to him. Bradley knew the one person who could talk to her about this was Jake but then again, the two weren't speaking and he was now preoccupied with his girlfriend May. He walked up to her and held out his hand for her to take although she of course hesitated because she didn't want to move from where she was.