Why should I stay?

[Delete] [Cancel]

[Delete] [Cancel]

"Why is Kim doing this this to me?"
Porchay sat in the corner of his room. He didn't understand why Kim wouldn't leave his mind! Chay started crying so he got up and got into bed, he was tired of everything and fell asleep.

"Porchay!!!! Where are you?"
Porsche was worried about his little brother. He hadn't left his room after he ate breakfast and lately Porchay looked very tired and upset. Usually Porchay would go back to his room than find his hia. But that was not the case that day.

Porsche entered Porchay's room and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Porchay was fake sleeping but Porsche knew that, they were brothers after all.

"Chayyy!! What's wrong? You didn't come out your room after breakfast!"
Porsche was worried, he had to figure out who was bothering Chay and once he did he wouldn't spare their lives.

"Hia please keep it down! I'm fine"
Porchay just wanted to be alone, but knowing Porsche was worried about him made him feel a little better.

"Chay I'm your brother for gods sake! I know when your happy or when you're sad, so please don't lie and tell me what's wrong...Please?"
Porsche knew that being Kinn's bodyguard (& lover;) meant that he and Porchay couldn't be close as they were before. Which is why having this opportunity right now was a good way to catch-up.

"Hia, trust me i'm ok!"
Porchay knew that Kim made him feel like total garbage but he knew talking about it to his hia would make him feel better but, right now he wasn't ready to.

"Chay- ok fine. But i'm always here if you want to talk!"

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
AIII FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT! EXPECT THE NEXT ONE TOMORROW!!