Can you stay?

Kimhan
Porchay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere of your concern and you need to get some rest."

"Fine, leave like you always do."

"Porchay, I'm not having this conversation right now."

"That's alright! I don't even want to see you anyways."

"Chay-"

"No leave."

Kim left slowly, Porchay was right he always leaves without telling anyone why. Chay didn't know where Kim was going and he didn't care. He was always kind to others but it always bit him in his ass whenever he showed a bit to much affection.

Porchay was getting tired but he wanted to talk to Porsche. He thought that he might be busy so he slept. His nap was cut short when the door flew open and inside came Kimhan. Kim had looked like he just saw someone die but that wouldn't be a first plus he was caked in blood. He walked straight into the bathroom to wash off but noticed Porchay wasn't in his bed.

"Porchay? You're supposed to be in bed, your leg needs to heal!"

Kim walked outside and saw Chay by the window on his phone.

"What the hell! Porchay what are you doing get back in bed before I drag you there myself!"
Kim was getting pissed, Chay wasn't listening to his doctor or him. Kim really shouldn't be getting this close to Chay but he feels this urge to anyway.

"P'Kim what are you- AII WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BLOOD! IS IT YOURS? ARE YOU OK?"
Porchay hadn't seen this much blood in real life, the only other times would be through tv shows and movies.

Porchay tried to rush over to Kim but he could walk that well and to even get to the window in the first place, it took more than 5 minutes. Chay had opened up some of the stitching in his leg and winced almost tripping over. Luckily Kim caught him before he he hit the floor. He saw Chay almost fall and hit the floor but something in him told him to catch him.

"Porchay you shouldn't be moving to much didn't Dr. Top tell you that?"

"Stop being so concerned. I'm fine, let go of me."

"No, not until we check out your wound and make sure you don't open up your stitches. I hop you know you brother would kill me if you get more hurt, so please be quiet and let me help you."

"Ugh fine"

Kim helped Chay move onto the bed and he went to the bathroom to get clean. Porchay didn't say a word until Kim can back and brought supplies for stitching him up.

"Aii I thought you were going to go get Dr. Top? OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT HURTS!"

"Chay I swear to god if you yell into my ear like that again I will make you drink the rubbing alcohol."

"NO STOP IT HURTSSS!"

"Porchay SIT STILL AND BE QUIET!"

Porchay sat in shock, he hadn't seen Kim yell like that ever. He didn't say anything else and he endured the pain.

"Alright your done."

"Who knew you could stitch."

"Of course I know, everyone in my family knows other than Tankhun. Get under the covers, you need to sleep."

"No, I don't want to sleep!"

"Fine, do what you want I'm leaving."

"Can you stay?"

"Fine, but only for a little!"
Kim knew he shouldn't stay but his heart was thumping out of his chest when Chay told him to stay.

Chay simply laid in his bed and was on his phone while Kimhan was dozing off in his chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
OOPS I WAS GONE FOR WAY TO LONG BUT THE CHAPS FINALLY OUT! ENJOYY✨!!