Because I need you.

[Video]                                                              [Send]

Kimhan wanted to apologize to Porchay but couldn't so he sent that video as an apology. Kim received a phone call that his warehouse had been raided and that he should come quickly to check it out.

"What's the damage? Do I really need to be here?"
Lately Kim has been more tired. He doesn't know how he got like this but has a feeling it because how close he has gotten to Porchay making him love  Chay but than, he just left him causing his world to go dark.

Kim had known that falling in love with Chay was a bad idea but he thought that things would end differently. Hurting Porchay was definitely not on his to-do list. Kim knew that Chay was to innocent and that he shouldn't be involved in mafia business, but Chay didn't know that Kim was a mafia. No one would assume Wik, an awesome singer would be apart of the mafia.

"Hmm..Not much been stolen, next time don't call me unless something actually serious happens!"
Kimhan is on edge he needed a way to relieve himself. On an impulse he stormed out of the warehouse before anyone could apologize.

Kim sat in his car just thinking when his brother Kinn called him to come join him at a family gathering where the major and minor family were meeting. Kim doesn't show up most of the time but Kinn likes to ask anyways. Kim thought about it, and in the end he found it as a way to get his mind off of Porchay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Vegas and Macau

"Hia? You called?"
Macau was playing games when his older brother Vegas called him.

"Macau get ready we are going to the major family house for a gathering. Apparently Kim is coming..."
Pete and Vegas were getting ready.

"No way. That's gotta a be a joke Kimhan showing up? Haha brother you're very funny."
Macau thought his hia was joking, Kim never shows up no matter the occasion.

"Macau I'm being serious be ready in 25 minutes or else you won't be getting your monthly allowance!
Vegas was surprised but this was a good way to make amends with Kim and Kinn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 Minutes later

"Aii Kinn, I thought Kimhan was coming today!? Did he decide not to come last minute?"
The oldest brother, Tankhun never got his hopes up when it can to Kim. He knew that Kim was always quiet and wouldn't let anyone get to close, and so when Kinn told everyone he was coming everyone was sceptical.

"Don't lose hope, give him 5 more minutes other wise we're starting dinner."
Kinn always had believed Kim and his abilities. He did have a doubt on if he was coming or not though.

3 Minutes passed and the door swung right open. Kim had arrived and he came with a broken finger. Kinn noticed it and was obviously worried.

"AIIII KIMM YOU MADE IT!"
Tankhun was the first to jump on Kim and almost suffocated him.

Kim looked around the room and he saw Porchay but he was with someone, it was Macau. Macau and Chay knew each other from University. They looked like they were having a good time, Chay was even laughing for the first time since they broke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
AIII SORRY THIS CHAPTER CAME OUT LATER THAN I HOPED IT WOULD BUT ENJOYYY!!