XXVIII

"Zayn, pleeeaaaase," I beg, tugging on his arm.

"Can you shove off?" he snaps.

"But Zaynie," I whine some more.

"Fuck! Just call Harry and leave me alone!" Zayn yells, storming off to his room after me annoying him for fifteen minutes.

"Hey, thanks for the idea, Zee!" I grin, yelling to him. He just yells out a random frustrated noise before slamming his door shut. I just laugh after another successful day of annoying the shit out of him. I pull out my phone before texting him to come and teach me how to drive, which he almost immediately answers with a yes. Ten minutes later, and he's out in front of the house and I run out, opening the door of the driver's seat.

"Hey kiddo, ready to learn how to drive?" he smiles at me excitedly.

"Definitely," I nod. "Thanks for teaching me, by the way. Zee's being unreasonable, as always."

"No problem," he says, stepping and out going around to the passenger's seat while I sit in the front behind the wheel. I can hardly reach the pedals so I have to move my seat up a bit, and harry chuckles as I glare at him. "Alright, I'm assuming you know what everything does?" he asks me.

"Yep," I nod. Pulling out, I accidentally hit the pedal to hard and we go super fast. My eyes widen as I step on the breaks, causing us both the slam forward. "Oops," I say, looking over to Harry who looks like his life just flashed before his eyes.

"Uhm," his voice shakes nervously. "That's alright, just, try going slower."

"Right," I laugh. I manage to start us out slower this time and the drive starts actually going a bit smoothly.

"There you go, munchkin," Harry encourages.

"All those years of destroying you lot at Mario kart really payed off," I grin, to which he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"I'll have you know, I didn't almost kill my sister my first time driving," he says. "Unlike someone I know."

"You're such a drama queen, I didn't almost kill us. We hardly moved a foot," I defend.

"If it helps you sleep at night, kiddo," he shrugs. The drive goes well and I manage to park only partially crooked on the curb by my house before he follows me inside, where Zayn and Liam are at the counter talking.

"Surprised you're both still alive," Zayn says.

"Hey, I'm a great driver," I argue.

"H?"

"I have to admit, it wasn't as life-threatening as I thought it would be," Harry says.

"Is this what you all think of me?" I ask in offense. "Liam, if I remember correctly, Zayn had to pick me up from my footy game because we had to get you from the car shop after you mangled that old man's mailbox."

"There was a squirrel in the road!" he defends, and I can't help but laugh.

"Whatever you say." Harry and Liam both leave a few hours later, giving me just enough time to study for the rest of the night.