Addison Wilcott

"My name is Addison. Addison Wilcott. But you can just call me Addie. All my friends do."
-Addison Wilcott's first lines in "ParaMollnan"

Addison Wilcott, also called "Addie" as a nickname by her friends, is the main protagonist in the story, and is the offspring of the Wilcott family, her ancestor being Amelia Wilcott, a custodian of the garden in Blithe Hollow, and one of the individuals who accused Agatha Pranderghast of Witchcraft. Addison's life has been nothing but a misery, as the viewer learns that her life is miserable as a sophomore in High School, along with the suffering of death in her family.

When Addison was 5 years old, her family was taking a road trip. It was then on when her parents, Sarah and Bill Wilcott, crashed into an oncoming truck, starting a fire to blow. Addison ran as fast as she could to get out of the predicament, but she knew from that moment that her parents had died. Since then, Addison had begun construction on a treehouse (she built it all by herself, actually) to live in, and has, since her parent's deaths, lived there. She lives alone, and grieves her parents every day. She has only one close friend, that being Gale Temper, a fellow sophomore.

In school, life is a misery for Addison. Aggison Pranderghast calls her "gardener girl" to tease her, throwing soil and watering at her face, expecting a plant to grow. Addison always has to go to the girl's restroom and wash her face afterwards because she worries of her appearance. She hates history because of the witch trials, and especially because of Amelia, her ancestor. Like her ancestor though, Addison is also a custodian at her local gardening house called "Mrs. Scott's Greenhouse" in Blithe Hollow/Salem. It is there that she is in charge of cleaning duty such as wiping off windows and cleaning floors (which rarely happens) and watering/cutting plants to look presentable.

Addison looks similar to her ancestor, having brown eyes, pale skin, brown clothes and blonde hair. But she wears a pink skirt and socks with stripes on them. She also wears a pale pink headband and has eye bags.

Addison is seen often as looking and feeling very miserable, but in reality, she keeps everything to herself, and rarely talks to anyone. She speaks when she needs to, and puts herself before her friends. She is often a victim of bullying (as is her friend Gale, Will and Eden) because of her ancestor. She is also seen as getting scared very easily- as seen when she has nightmares of her parent's deaths and seeing/sensing the presence of Judge Hopkins's Ghost. She is the one who summons his spirit accidentally- which starts the conflict and plot line.