Aggison Pranderghast

"Aww... What are you gonna do to me? Cut my head off with gardening shears?! Hahahaha!"
-Aggison, teasing Addison Wilcott

Aggison "Aggie" Pranderghast is a character and the main antagonist in ParaMollNan. Her ancestor is Agatha Pranderghast; aka the little girl falsely accused of witchcraft by speaking with the dead. Because of her past of witchcraft and the Pranderghast Massacre, Aggison bullies anyone and everyone she sees in Blithe Hill High. She is a senior in High School- thankfully. She had a job in Kwik-E's, but luckily got fired (much to Addison and Gale's relief) and arrested for her violent outlashes and behavior.

Aggison also hates history due to her family's dark past in the witch trials- in fact, she looks just like Agatha. Her bully targets include those who are weaker than her, Freshman, teachers and those who are related to those who accused Agatha (Lauren, Gale, Eden and Addison). She also disrespects her Honors history teacher, Mr. Blackton because he is related to Thaddeus Blackton- a farmer and one of Agatha's accusers. Most of the time she is seen in the hallway or in detention.

Aggison looks very much like her young ancestor- having dark brown hair, brown-hazel eyes, dark grey eyeshadow, pale skin and dark eyebrows. She also wears black lipstick. Her clothing consists of a brown button down top (looking like Menacing Molly) and a checkered rose pink skirt. On her skirt hangs a decorative chain- three of them held by a metal ball on her skirt. She changes her skirt to plain black after school or for leisure.

Unlike her ancestor, who was an innocent, sweet and playful young girl, Aggison is completely the opposite- and just not because she's older. Because of her past, Aggison covers up her grief and anger by taking it out on her innocent bullying victims. As said by Addison, Aggison is a "mean, cold-hearted son of a bitch who nobody would dare to lock eyes on". She calls Addison "gardner" as a cruel nickname, and even throws soil and water in her face to see if a plant would grow. Aggison make every second of every student's life a misery. She is even ostracized by everyone in the school. She is a heartless, mean and selfish human being. She- like Agatha's spirit- has a quick temper, and because of the curse, her anger causes lightning and storms to take place. She gets very emotional very easily- mostly coming off as dangerous.

Fun Facts:

-Like her ancestor, Aggison turns into a thunder/enraged spirit when very angry. Seems like Agatha passed down a trait!