The Silph Situation

After stopping in Vermillion City and taking care of the problem of Kabu, even to the point of the Marowak joining Ash, our heroes continued down Route 6 and finally arrived at Saffron City. Currently, Ash and Serena sat with their Pokemon as Gary approached them, handing both Ash and Serena a ticket.

Gary: Can you believe these things are 4 bucks each? Either they're trying to make these trains more cost effective or Johto's a hot mess of a region.

Ash read his ticket's txt, which read; Magnet Train, Saffron to Goldenrod, 10:00 AM.

Ash: Says here we leave for Goldenrod tomorrow, so we can train up until then and see what we can do for my first Frontier battle.

Serena: Or we could see the sights sinc this might be our last day in Kanto for a while.

As they conversed on what to do, a voice came from the side. A voice that Ash was very familiar

Girl Voice: Excuse me, but do any of you know where the town fountain is? I need to let out my Pokemon.

Gary: Uh, yeah. *points to right* It should be over that way-

Ash: Lana?

Indeed it was Lana, the same hydroinetic girl that Ash had befriended when he was in the Psychic School. Next to her was Faio, her Primarina, but on her head was a small green and black spider with its head encased in a water bubble.

Lana: Ash! Good to see you again!

Serena: Oh, uh.... Is this a friend of your's, Ash?

Ash: Yeah, this is Lana. She's from Alola, we met while I took classe at the Psychic School here in Saffron after I lost to Sabrina.

Gary: "Psychic School"?

Ash: I'll explain later. *to Lana* So, how have you been, Lana?

Lana: Just fine. We've been getting along and trying to survive ever since you, Marcus, Wes, and Goh went off to continue your journeys.

Serena: Goh?... That kid from summer camp?

Ash nodded as Lana made her way to the fountain, where she took the arachnid Pokemon off of her head and dropped it into the fountain's water.

Lana: There you go, Bubs. Get some new water.

The s[oder smiled as it frolicked in the fountain's water, though Gary got out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon.

Gary: Never seen that one before.

Pokedex: Dewpider, the Water Bubble Pokémon. A Water and Bug type. Dewpider come out of the water, looking for food. They create water bubbles to breathe and to protect their soft heads.

Ash: So, that's another Pokemon from Alola?

Lana: Mm-hmm, this is Bubblo. My Mom sent him to me sent she said he was homesick.

Cobalt: Hey, Fabio. What's going on.

Green: It's been a while since we spoke.

Fabio: Good seeing you two again. I saw the League, by the way. Congrats on making it to the Top 8.

Ash: *to Fabio* You saw the League?

Lana: Oh yeah, when Sabrina heard you and Wes got into the League, she organized a small viewing party at the Schhol to watch you guys compete. *saddened* Sorry about your loss.

Ash: Well, it still sucks that I lost.... But I'm working on a new thing. Hey, is there anyone else from the school out on the town?

???: Why not turn around and look for yourself?