Chapter Four - Let's play together

Yu Yan was going to get up, so he left immediately.

Since it is an affair, it is just an affair to Feng Chen and him.

It's almost the same for everyone to play together for a night.

Yu Yan did think so when he fell asleep with his eyes closed. Really, the next day, when he woke up with his eyes and seemed to be the handsome face in front of him, it seemed to be more attractive when he saw it last night.

Yu Yan knew that probably not many people had the opportunity to see a man's sleeping face so close. It was so hormonal. Yu Yan changed his mind at that time.

Anyway, I'm playing. Playing once is playing, and playing twice.

Besides, there is no such store in this village. Looking back, Yu Yan felt that his ears seemed to be a little hot. Last night's memories surged up like a tide. This was the morning. Yu Yan did not have much such a situation in the past, but it seemed that a certain organ in his body had been opened.

He is not hot in his ears, and even his body is slowly rising.

He quickly suppressed the superfluous ideas. He was tired last night. Yu Yan felt that he had never been so tired in his previous life.

His spine seems to be broken halfway.

Although he persisted until he didn't stop in the end, Yu Yan was too much-minded but weak.

Yu Yan lay still, and the man was still sleeping. Yu Yan had a biological clock early. Generally, he woke up after six o'clock.

He leaned against a man's arms. In the previous life, Yu Yan still leaned against a man's arms.

As for the original owner and Feng Mingyang things, for Yu Yan, even if this physical thing happened, it was not Yu Yan.

Yu Yan never thought he was the same person as the original owner.

As for his revenge for punishing the scumbag man, it is not for the original owner, but Yu Yan himself can't see it.

Now it's too coincidence that Yu Yan slept with his famous uncle.

If this matter is known, I don't know what kind of expression that person will show. I'm afraid it will be very wonderful.

But it's better to do less than to do more things. Yu Yan still doesn't plan to take the initiative to say it.

Between him and Feng Chen, it is a real coincidence. This coincidence has a kind of fate in it.

Yu Yan still doesn't want to destroy this fate.

Yu Yan opened his eyes and stared at the handsome face of the man. The other party's arms were strong and powerful. He hugged Yu Yan. Not to mention, it really made people have an idea to rely on.

If Yu Yan is a woman, I'm afraid she will completely fascinate Feng Chen.

There should not be many people who can resist the charm of Feng Chen. He is rich and handsome, and he is especially good at taking care of others.

Yu Yan's body is not the first time, but for Yu Yan, so Yu Yan's reactions seem to be quite green, but Feng Chen knows that Yu Yan may be lying to him.

Feng Chen has to be quite patient and care about Yu Yan's feelings. On the contrary, he is Yu Yan. He is a little impatient and dragged the man so that he doesn't have to be so gentle and a little thick. It doesn't matter if you are violent.

But in the whole process, Feng Chen took care of Yu Yan. Even if he was a little violent, it would not make Yu Yan feel uncomfortable.

It can be said that the bodies of the two are unusually matched to some extent.