Chapter Thirty Six - Maternal and infant store

Feng Chen is busy again. This person doesn't seem to be busy for a long time. Obviously, he has so much money. As long as he thinks, he can even stop managing the company at any time and leave it to others to deal with it. This person can enjoy life now.

Yu Yan thinks so, but at the same time, he also knows that Feng Chen will never do that. Feng Chen likes work and has become a habit.

It's like the habit that everyone eats every day.

In addition, in fact, Yu Yan also thinks that the men at work are handsome.

Men are quite sexy and handsome when they work, which Yu Yan will like.

Yu Yan never thought that there would be such a day when he would be with the richest man in Ningbei and pregnant with each other's children.

The hands fell on the stomach, and the two little guys inside grew bigger and bigger day by day. Occasionally, Yu Yanhui had an illusion that his stomach would make them burst.

Thinking of this, Yu Yan smiled, moved his hand back and slightly changed the cushion just given to him by the little assistant. I have to say that this cushion is really okay.

But it seems that one doesn't seem to be enough. Fengchen Company put one here and one at home. It's better to have another one in the car.

Yu Yan thought that he was still greedy, but if he said something to the little assistant, the other party would definitely give it to him again.

He paid for the other two, and he couldn't always take other people's things for nothing.

After sitting and playing mobile games for a while, Yu Yan put on the headphones so as not to affect Feng Chen's work.

Time seemed to pass a little slowly. Yu Yan suddenly felt a little bored. In an instant, I saw that Feng Chen was concentricating on his work and letting the other party accompany him. Feng Chen would follow him, but he had let this person accompany him for a lot of time.

For the rest of the time, he'd better find someone else.

Who are you looking for?

Yu Yan looked through his mobile phone. Fang Nan and others just made an appointment a few days ago and changed to someone else.

After turning and turning, Wen Sheng's name, a double actor in the entertainment industry, was put.

I don't know if Wen Sheng is free now. Yu Yan didn't call. He was afraid that if the other party really had something to do, he interrupted him and sent a text message first.

After the text message, no one replied for a long time. Yu Yan smiled helplessly. It seems that a movie has been released recently. Let's go to the cinema by yourself.

Yu Yan immediately took his mobile phone. Obviously, Fengchen was behind the opposite desk. He really didn't go there, but texted Feng Chen with his mobile phone.

The text message shook, and Feng Chen brought it over. At first glance, it was actually sent by Yu Yan.

"I went to the cinema."

Feng Chen immediately looked up at Yu Yan, who had stood up from the sofa. It can be said that Yu Yan's clothes were more and loose, and his stomach was completely covered, and he could no longer see his waist. If he looked carefully, he could see a little round trace.

"Okay." Feng Chen returned a word.

Yu Yan shook the phone in his hand and motioned Feng Chen to contact him by phone if he had something to do.

Leaving the office, the two bodyguards were downstairs. When they saw Yu Yan coming down, they were supposed to sit playing cards and got up.

Yu Yan stood by the roadside, one bodyguard went to drive, and the other accompanied Yu Yan.