Chapter Thirty Seven - Little white face backed by the mountain

The two of them also quickly noticed Wen Sheng. They walked over quickly. Among them, the young man wanted to ridicule Wen Sheng immediately, but found that there was a young boy next to Wen Sheng. He seemed to be young, too beautiful, and his skin was even better than his girlfriend.

In reality, it is rare for such a beautiful person.

I guess it's the people in the circle.

"When is the temperature rise, when did you change your taste?"

Did you bend directly after being abandoned by a woman?

Wen Sheng looked fiercely: "Can your dog spit something else in his mouth?"

Next to him, Yu Yan looked at Wen Sheng in surprise. Wen Sheng in his memory seemed to have lost his temper. Suddenly, his words were sharp, and Yu Yan smiled with great interest.

"Looking at you like this, I guess I'm still not doing well recently. I told you a long time ago. Let's forget to let you withdraw from the entertainment industry. You said that if you look like this, you have to be good-looking, and if you have strength and no strength. You know it's a little self-aware."

With the young man's face, he persuaded Wen Sheng's good, but his eyebrows were extremely arrogant and sarcastic.

"Wen Sheng, you have lost a lot of weight. Haven't you recovered from your stomach problem yet?"

My ex-girlfriend pretended to care about it.

At the beginning, I would be with Wen Sheng, which was just taking Wen Sheng as a pedal. At that time, there was something I liked it, but women still liked money. Wen Sheng couldn't do it. It was too stubborn and didn't bend at all. This kind of people did not go far from the entertainment industry, not only in the entertainment industry, but also anywhere.

"Hello, I'm Wen Sheng's ex-girlfriend, Chen Mei." The woman's eyes turned to Yu Yan. The young boy's face was really beautiful, much more beautiful than a woman's face after cosmetic surgery.

But the other party will be with Wen Sheng and gather in an analogy. That can only be said that this person only has a good face.

Yu Yan looked at the woman's completely unnatural stiff face after processing the day after tomorrow. He stretched out his hand and shook it with the woman.

"Hello, I'm Wen Sheng's boss, Yu Yan." Yu Yan said.

Wen Sheng suddenly turned his head and stared at Yu Yan. Is he his boss? Wen Sheng didn't understand what Yu Yan said.

"I seem to have seen the boss of Wensheng Company."

The young man looked up and down at Yu Yan. The man's swollen face was fat, which was not so full.

"That was before, but not now." Yu Yan said.

Coincidently, Yu Yan just thought that the entertainment company Feng Chen gave him a contract with an artist, so let Wen Sheng be the first one.

Yu Yan didn't have this idea before, but he just saw Wen Sheng, a soft persimmon, and he was also angry. He knew that this person was also a little tempered. Yu Yan likes people with temper.

The decision is in an instant.

You don't need others to agree.

"Yu Shao..."

"The contract will be arranged by someone. You can be psychologically prepared." In this way, Yu Yan signed an artist.

Wen Sheng was confused, and Yu Yan knew what he was talking about.