Chapter Twenty Two - Be jealous

Wen Sheng sat in the car. The young man next to him had unusually white skin and was born white. His eyes were very transparent. When he stared at people, it seemed that all your concealment was invisible in front of him.

Wen Sheng was suddenly a little nervous. Knowing that the young man's identity was unusual, he just played him and slapped him in the face, and there were seven more digits in the account, a whole of two million.

Wen Sheng has lived in the hospital for the past few days. He looked at his account several times every day to determine the amount inside. He couldn't even sleep happily for several nights.

He didn't expect that the original owner would come out.

When playing the doubles of other leading actors in the entertainment industry, many leading actors are quite indifferent and disdain Wen Sheng's double. Wen Sheng has no background. He entered the entertainment industry because he likes acting.

In seven or eight years, he haven't made any achievements, and I haven't even found a positive cannon fodder. he used to be a little ambitious, but now he don't have it at all.

Think of it as a job, as long as you can support your family.

This time, he made two million yuan in less than an hour. For Wen Sheng, he hit him on the head like a pie falling from the sky, making him dizzy.

The young man beside him stretched out his hand to Wen Sheng: "My name is Yu Yan."

"Hello, you." Wen Sheng seemed to be a little flattered.

"I am..."

"I know, Wen Sheng, I've wanted to ask you out for a long time, but it's just that you're still in the hospital and I don't want to disturb you to rest."

Yu Yan smiled. His smile was quite warm, so that Wen Sheng seemed to feel the soft warmth.

"It's okay. You don't have to see me." They are two pieces of silver goods. It's normal for the other party to hire him to do things, and he takes money to do things.

"No, but you act very well." Yu Yan praised it.

"I can't. Many directors say I look like a piece of wood." Wen Sheng was a little nervous. He was praised by Yu Yan and gradually relaxed a little.

"Wood, how come? You acted really at that time."

"You...do you see it?" Seeing those videos taken, but they should not be in the hands of the police, can they still be leaked? Wen Sheng's eyes staring at Yu Yan immediately changed. What identity can this person actually get the video?

"No, I'm on the scene."

Yu Yandao.

"Site?" Wen Sheng was completely shocked and disbelief.

"Upstairs, you can't see it." If they all see it, things will become even more difficult to handle.

It took Wen Sheng a long time to digest this matter.

"You are looking for me now...what's the matter?"

It's just that there is no need to see him. Wen Sheng felt that Yu Yan had something else to do with him.

"I suddenly became more interested in the entertainment industry, and you are the only person I have come into contact with." Yu Yan explained.

In fact, in his current position, if he wants to see the top of the entertainment industry, anyone can do it. As long as he makes an appointment, he can meet immediately.

But he still saw Wen Sheng, not the tops.

Wen Sheng stared at Yu Yan's smiling face for a while, but he still didn't quite understand Yu Yan's specific intention.