☆ 𝙸𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊 ☆ [1]

TW

𝘋𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘻𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢
𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

🤍

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's break up."

"Wait what where is this coming from y/n?"

I tried to run away I didn't want to explain to him my reasoning but he tightly held my hand. I wanted to burst into tears, he's extremely scary when he's mad or sad. It was obvious that he was mad and even looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"Answer the question y/n."

"Where is this coming from?"

I just wanted someone to capture me and save me right now.

"You changed that's why."
"You became a jerk, bullying girls and boys, who do nothing to you, we're having a lot more arguments then usual."

"That's why I want to break up."

He finally lets go of my hand and I just helplessly ran away not knowing what to do next.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
After the whole incident, which was around 7 months ago, I've been  well again. Hanged out with my friends more, still one the popular girls of my school and as always being your typical rich girl. Honestly whenever I think back on the breakup situation I always just laugh, it's funny how serious and scared I was it's not like he was going to do anything to me. Realizing, I have to get ready for school I put on my uniform, texted my friends that I was ready so we could walk together.

We all decided for them to come to my house when they came, Na-yeon who is my closest friend (although she is a little stuck up) complemented my necklace "OMG that necklace is cute where'd you get it?"

"Oh, I just got it from this adorable boutique in the downtown place. Sorry I don't really remember the name of it!"

"Don't be such a gatekeeper y/n just tell us the name!"
A one of Na-yeon friends said that.

"I swear I don't!"
Laughing while saying that.

The conversation went like this until we got to school then out of nowhere kid I think his name was Gyeong-su playful slapped her neck.

She looked so furious that I giggled a bit, luckily she didn't notice. I went into the school passed some boys one of them came up to me and we stared having a small talk. Until someone rudely interrupted the convo it was Gwi-nam. He purposely walked into us and whispered something under his breath that I couldn't catch although I'm 100% sure it was something rude. I started to walk to my classroom as I was walking, I walked past Gwi-nam he pushed me. He took my book bag, opened it and dumped everything out. Well that was out of blue did I something recently that offended?

"I see, you moved on real fast."

"Y'know I always liked attention of boys when I was younger."

He looked at me with confusion on face not expecting me to reply back with that.

"I have a hard time believing that" he smirked while saying that.

As he was about to do something, a staff member informed us we have to get to class. I picked up all my stuff and right when I was going to my class I heard a familiar masculine voice whisper something once again couldn't hear what he said.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Another day of boring class," I annoyingly said to Na-yeon she just nodded her head in agreement. Ms. Park was just talking something about prejudice honestly I didn't pay attention to what she was saying but I acted like I did. Although this one kid his name is Su-hyeok wasn't pay attention and it was visible. Ms.Park decided to call on him and it was so obvious he didn't know the answer. As he was about to say something he got interrupted by that girl, who went missing, she had blood all over her.

"What the actual hell," I whispered to myself.
"Is she okay?" A random girl said to her friend.
"I don't think so," her friend replied back.
There the girl just passed out.
"SEND HER TO THE NURSE!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________
It was now lunch I wanted to confront Gwi-nam why he just pushed me and did all those other stuff. Before I did that I told Na-yeon that I might not stick with her for lunch the whole.

"Wait why?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you what happened."

"Wait what?"

"I"ll tell you after don't worry."

"WAIT TELL ME NOW!"
"PLEASE."

She pleaded so much it was so funny!

After that I ran away so I couldn't hear more of her winning. I walked to lunch I immediately saw him went up to him.

"Why'd you do that earlier today?"

"Cause I felt like it."

"But I know there's more to the reasoning, so why'd y-

"It's my time to ask the question."