☆ 𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 ☆ [3]

I quickly ran out of it zombies came marching towards me but I managed to find a way to dodge it. I went up the stairs since it was the safest option. All of a sudden a zombie came almost crashing onto me, I rolled over and at the corner of my eye I saw Na-yeon. I immediately ran to them, on-jo noticed me and made some space for me to run with them. After me try to breathe every second we finally got to a room that was empty.

The first thing I did when I got to the room I sat down trying to breathe and try to understand why the hell I did something so stupid.
During the process Na-yeon hugged me and asked where I was.

"Oh, I was just in the kitchen with Gwi-nam," I stated so casually.
Other kids heard that and asked if I got bitten and I simply replied with no.
Obviously I showed proof then they believed me.

"Oh yeah I just remembered you were gonna tell me why you needed to confront Gwi-nam."
"It's because he was being a lot more rude than usual, that's why I did it."
"To be honest I was expecting more but whatever." She replied back so cockily.
That response had me stunned it's not that it was rude it's just something you really wouldn't but I'm not any better though.

"What do you mean by something more?"
Confused with what she meant I was thinking of every possible answer thing she could think but I couldn't think of anything!

"Oh y/n you know know what I mean!"
Smirking while saying so but that didn't help at all I was still confused!
Right when I was about to say something she got up

During the whole time I was just thinking about him. Honestly at first I thought we were complete the opposite of each other but after he confessed we were so similar. Well luckily when it comes to his bad habits we're nothing alike but when it comes to interest we had similar ones. For example we both had the same favorite tv shows, favorite colors, favorite drink, favorite movies etc. We both had a good relationship but that was until he became more grumpy and jealous.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

All those arguments.
"DAMMIT Y/N CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY." He yelled extremely pissed at me.
All I did was ask him a simple question and I get this response pathetic.
"Jeez I'm sorry." I said not really meaning what I said.
I would simply just walk away, obviously there were time where he was nice but many times he was always rude.
It did always hurt but thinking about how was trying hard to be nice is what kept me from breaking up with him..
That was until I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I partially snapped back in reality and whispered something under my breath.
"We seem so similar so why?"

Na-yeon heard that and asked,
"Wait what?"
"Nothing I was just thinking of a plan."
"Kk we really need to think of one" as the conversation was going on we both noticed something odd.
I-sak's nose was bleeding, I decided to look in closer to observe more. Then it fit all of us, she was turning into a zombie.
To sum everything up we now had to leave the room since the window broke and zombies started to come through it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

All of us immediately went out of the window since that was are only options.
I was one of the first kids to go, which I went after Na-yeon because I wasn't guarding.
It looked scary but when I got on it it wasn't THAT scary.

When I got there I saw Mrs.Park, and I was so happy to see her. She was the only reliable adult if I'm going to be honest.

After quite a few arguments, I sat down still thinking about Gwi-nam. Why did he change? It was the only question that was repeating in my head. We were so similar but why did he do all those stuff? He started to become more ignorant and became a bully. It was all a mystery that no one could figure out unless you went into his mind. So much stuff was going in front of my bare eyes but yet I'm to focused on him. As I felt lightheaded I noticed Nam-ra accusing Na-yeon of purposely turning someone into a zombie. At first I didn't believe her, "She would never go that far" I stated. Then Nam-ra showed proof she did, honestly I was still on her side. Deep down in my heart I know she did it, but she's my closest friend that truly understood my heart.

"Fine I'll go since you want me to go."

"Wait no!" I yelled there was so much I needed to tell her.
Mrs.park went after her but before she did, she told all of us to stay safe. I already knew she was dead the moment she stepped out although I acted like I had hope she was alive.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
That whole night the same memories of him kept replying to the point my head was about to burst. When I stopped thinking about him I would think about Na-yeon, I understood what she was going through in the moment I wish she knew that. Overall I was mess thinking about friends that I lost or thinking about why my ex changed. It was at a point where people were asking if I was okay I always said, "Yes I'm fine don't worry."

Honestly I probably wasn't although I would rather people to not ask my anything but whatever not like anyone cares.
_______________________________________________________________________________________