☆ 𝚂𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚢 ☆ [4]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

_________ _________ _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ _________ _________ _________

"Hey! Give it back Na-yeon!l"
We use to always go shopping specifically designer clothes.
"You always have the cutest stuff though!" Was her usual response.
Honestly she may have done some wrong stuff but she was still my friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________

She was my closest friend, why'd she have to do something stupid? Some times I wish I could erase all these memories.

I fell asleep after the whole incident thinking everything would be fine, which was the complete opposite of what I was thinking. I woke up feeling extremely hungry and also I was dehydrated. Honestly the only thing I wanted right now was cold cup of water. I would've rather to be to be eaten but zombie but sometimes I liked the feeling of being human.

"Help didn't arrive yet." On-jo said with no emotion on her face.
Then the conversation slowly started to change into "how to seek help."
Then Nam-ra all of sudden stated about how it's useless.
"3 hours of no oxygen."
"3 days of no water."
"3 weeks of no food."

"Well I barely drink water so does that mean I'm done for?" I asked more of joking matter though.

"I mean it depends when was the last time you drank water?"

"Well so you see On-jo I have no idea..."

"Yeah maybe your doomed." Dau-su randomly said.

The conversation suddenly changed into, how do you alert the higher ups that we need help. Which was a good question who do we alert the higher ups? On-jo tried to think of another the way that isn't SOS ,eventually she couldn't think of an idea and went with SOS. We tried to go on the computer and use it but with full honesty the Wi-Fi was terrible, everyone in the room quickly acknowledged it.

"I'm sorry but the Wi-fi is ass" I said while bluntly stating the obvious .

"Yeah no shit I think we all knew that." Dau-su snapped with a response.

"The teachers room."
"It has all the phones I'm sure we could use that."

"Ooo I can get the water cause honestly we need it more specifically I need it but y'know."

"I'll go with Cheong-San to get the device" one of his friends Su-hyeok said, which I expected cause there friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah I don't mind going different way!" Instantly I regretted what came out of my mouth.

"Fine then we're all going different ways."

I finally realized how stupid I am the moment I finished what I said. As of right now I'm stuck and in a hallway not knowing where to go. Unfortunately I have such a bad memory that I forgot that I have a bad memory. Not my proudest moment right now but at least I haven't got bitten. I'm to occupied to even try to think where it could be then it struck me it's in the teachers lounge. But luck wasn't on my side since I didn't even know where I am. I tried my hardest to use the clues that's been left for me which was looking around to see if I remember anything. I quickly jogged to a safe room to have a moment to think. After a little while, finally I remember I was in the lower level of the school. From what I knew the teachers. Lounge was in the higher level so I needed to go all the way up again. Clearly I was annoyed at myself but at the person who created this whole mess. Annoyed is am understatement I was livid. Why did we had to deal with all the punishment for something we didn't do? Honestly I just want some water cause as of right I'm extremely dehydrated. I kept on running until I was so tired that I couldn't move as much as I wanted to try. I could only move a little and thankfully I could go in another safe room. To my surprise it had water there, immediately I drank some of the water,trying to save some for the others, which made me feel 10 time more better. Although there was only one water bottle and I truly wished there was enough for everyone to drink.

I stared my journey to go all the to the teachers lounge feeling more healthier also bringing my water bottle with me. I tried not to run so fast, due to the fact if I do I'd lose all my stamina quickly. I was already tired enough I don't need to be even more tired. What can I say I agreed to it and it's a little to late to back down now since I already stared the trip. As I was walking past I saw room filled with a box of water bottle. Quickly I rushed in and got me some plentiful water bottle and put them in this brown bag I found on the floor. I was rushing through the halls to get back to the broadcasting room, I noticed something at the corner of my eyes and I think saw a male figure going into a room. He looked oddly familiar I just couldn't tell where. At the moment I could careless if I see random people I just wanted to go back to the broadcasting room. Imagine being stuck in a high school with zombies near me ready to attack me and the stupid police won't come.

I was running and running even when I couldn't breathe anymore. I felt to hopeless I didn't know what would happen to me? Would I still be alive in the future? Would everyone in the board casting room still be alive? Is my family alive? So many questions in my head that no one knew the answer. Eventually I passed by the library wrong move. I was to distracted by seeing oddly familiar bodies which one of them looked like my ex but wasn't sure.

I got crowed by zombies, I already accepted that this was my last minute of not being a zombie. Tear rolling down my face remembering all the happy moments in my life. Let's be honest right now it's not like I'd be alive in a school full of zombies. It was pathetic that I even thought I'd make it alive. As I was prepared for the last moment of being a human I saw a arrow hitting some zombies making a path for me to run.

Why is everything so bad happening? So why is it happening to all of us?

[UNDER EDITING]