☆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚗 ☆ [5]

I was prepared for my death.

Thinking about many of the happy moments in my life.

"Let's go to that shop it has cute stuff their!"

"Y/n when will your shopping addiction stop" my friend would always say to me.

"Ok well I should at least get Gwi-nam something!"

"Ok ok." The typical response from my friends.

Another one is when my dad would always spoil with a lot of gifts and go shopping whenever I want to.

"Hey can we go shopping I really need something?"

Mind you this was at a busy 4:00 Wednesday.

"Of cross we can go, which shop?"

"Hey isn't this piece cute"

"Very cute" My dad would naturally complement every single thing I bought.

"So y/n are you dating someone"

"Huh where'd that come from."
"But the answer is a no" It was a obvious lie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

But I didn't die instead I was saved by a feminine body with bob cut.

Immediately I ran towards them thankful that they saved me.

A girl that was slightly taller then bob haircut girl asked, "Hey do you happen to be a first year?"

"Yes I am."
"But why'd you ask?"

"I have brother that's a first year too, so I'm just wondering if he's still alive."
"Do you happen to know where the first year are?"

"Yes I do! There all in the broadcasting room." For some reason when she asked my that I felt happy? I wish I knew what I was feeling.

"We should go to the broadcasting room and check there."

"Just wondering what's your name?"

"Jang Ha-ri, what's your name."

"Y/n" I simply said.

Hurriedly, we ran to the nurses office I'm assuming we needed some medical supplies. Observing my surroundings, I noticed an oddly familiar figure, he looked exactly like my ex. I was to caught up with the fact I didn't want to die so I payed very little attention.

Around the nurses office, I barely noticed any zombies well maybe there were like four, but considering all the rooms four isn't a lot. Finally, all of us made it to the nurses office. I stuffed some bandages and one medicine bottle, which looked like Advil I got it just incase anyone needed it.

"I wonder what everyone is doing" I thought to myself as I stared at the white wall. I assume I've been looking at the wall for a long period of time because someone tapped my shoulder. Looking at the right of my shoulder, it was a guy that had was holding some arrows.

"Hey where getting ready to leave" he politely told me.

Only thing I noticed is he would stand next to Ha-ri . I didn't really catch his name I should probably ask what his name is.

"I can't take my csat once in my life"
"Shoot I'll never study once again my life"

"Can you please be serious once in your life?"

One of these first thing I heard after being snapped back beside hearing Ha-ri's voice.

Slowly I was getting prepared to leave, made sure to check if u had the meds and 1st aid stuff. Immediately getting out of the nurses office I was slightly hesitated to jump out of the window but after I jumped off it I hurt my knees but whatever I'll still live. Once all six of us got to the ground we started to rush to the gym. Frantically trying to defend myself from the horrendous monsters unfortunately I wasn't very athletic so I was losing stamina very easily.

"WHATS THE CODE?"

"THREE TWO ONE ZERO"

"THREE TWO TWO ZERO?"

It took her a bit to get the code but honestly if I was her I would've done the same. Sadly as she was opening the lock one person got some terrible wounds on them that prevented them to run, actually demand themselves, it also affected our plans to get away from this mess.

So know what do we do? Well we better run now.