☆ 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 ☆ [2]

TW
VULGAR TERMS
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you like anybody?" He asked gently.
He leaned in closer waiting for my response. I took a few steps back since I wasn't sure what he would do to me.
I was feeling major deju vu, I remember feeling that butterfly in my stomach that I currently have right now.

"Nope, why?"
"Oh I know why someone's jealous that there ex might've moved on."
"Don't worry I would be to if I had girl like me as a ex."
Stupid y/n why would you say that! Sometimes I wish I can glue my mouth together!

Hearing my response Gwi-nam just looked at me.
I didn't like where this was going, as he was about to snap back but he stopped himself.
He turned his head and was shocked of how much blood was all over the place.
I analyzed the place myself and I terrified by the amount blood the lunch room has! Why were people acting all crazy? What in the world is goin on?!?!

As I was still thinking about what in the world was going on, I noticed familiar person grabbing my hands quickly.

"What the hell," I said astonished.
We ran to get away from the zombie's but it was so crowded people were pushing each other, numerous people were screaming overall just a huge mess. Eventually we both got to a table he signaled me to go on the table first. Then after I got on it he went too. Both of us were mortified and not knowing what our next move would be. A zombie tried to to get on the table Gwi-nam defended himself and me.

"AHHH! WHAT THE HELL!"

"SHUT UP," he yelled at me.

"YOU SHUT UP!"

We realized this wasn't a safe place so we rushed to a new a hiding place. Both of us made it to the kitchen as we had no idea where else to go. Luckily there was another girl although I never talked to her, she was whimpering due to the fact we're surrounded by zombies. Gwi-nam told her to shut up like he told me which in response I defended her and tried to comfort her.

"Your defending a girl you never ever talked too but not the person that saved you pathetic."

"If your going to yell at a girl that has every right to be scared I'm obviously going to defend her!"

"Plus yelling at her won't make her feel any better!"

He did say something in response but I didn't want to say anything because of the current situation right now.

After that conversation the atmosphere was awkward none of us talked except when he pushed the girl but other then that our mouth was shut. Honestly half of the time I wasn't looking at his face and he took note of this.

"Y/n would ya look at me for a minute?"

"I'm trying to find a way to get out and you won't pay attention would you rather me to leave you here cause me allowing you to stay with me is a lot."

That caught me so off guard I was flabbergasted, why would even say that? Was he trying to make me feel better? Well that definitively did not help me at all!

I just wanted to leave but I didn't want to get eaten by zombie.

A random memory just popped into my head.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Wait you actually like me? The girl that's quite literally the opposite of you!"

"Well did I stutter?" He said annoyed a little.

"Well no I'm just shocked that your capable of having feelings."

"Well do you feel the same? I don't have all day." At this point he was pissed that I didn't say anything.

Old memories can be so painful sometimes!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

While I was in my thoughts Gwi-nam brought me back in reality by snapping his fingers right in front of my face.
"Y/n are listening?"
"Oh yeah now I am, what were you saying?"

"That we need to think of a plan right now."

"Well yeah no shit." I said wanting to get out if here.

"No need to act like a b|tch."

"Well imagine your stuck with you ex."

"Do you really think I want be here to?" He sarcastically retorted.

"I just want to get out of here," I said in a begging kind of manner.

"Then get out of here."

"Fine I will."

"Y/n not this again if you go out you'll die."
"Why do you care now." Honestly I think that'll shut him up.

"Just get out."

"Fine."

As I was about stand up I felt something grab me.
It was him Gwi-nam he looked me in the eyes.

"Look me in the face right now because don't you fxcking do that." He replied but not in a angrily matter.
"Don't you dare do anything stupid."

I assumed he only wanted me to stay because he needed someone to throw when a zombie comes.

Hesitantly I pulled away stood up and said
"Well to bad I'm going anyway."

No idea what I was thinking but I left the place and him too, and asking myself now why the hell would I do that I was safe in that room why would do I something so stupid!

Welp at least I'm no longer in his area.