The Three Musketeers of Star Base 12

Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory

Lord Frederick William Howard II was very much like his mother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he started to court the very beautiful Lady Beatrice Bourbon who was the daughter of The Duke of Bourbon in Lennox Territory but it was a tiny independent territory within Lennox Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard II was born in 2184 and when he married Lady Beatrice Bourbon it was in 2248 and she was very younger than he was as he was 64 years old and she was nearly 30 years old when she gave birth to their son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2250 and Lord Frederick William was 66 years old when his son was born.

When Lord Frederick William Howard II refused to marry Lady Annabelle Stuart it angered his father, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and he disinherited his eldest son and he calls his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard his heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill in 2207, and in 2209 she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard marries Lord William Carey and in 2209 she gives birth to Lord George Frederick Carey.

In 2209, Lord Andrew Charles Howard married Lady Elizabeth Percy and in 2210 Lady Elizabeth gave birth to Lord Phillip Howard and in 2215 she gave birth to Lady Phillipa Howard.

Likewise, Lady Elizabeth Alexandra gives birth to a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2215, and Lady Sophia Charlotte gives birth to Lady Georgette Frederica Carey

Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lady Sarah Consuelo only have two children with their husbands, Lord George Frederick, Lady Georgette Frederica Carey and Lady Sarah Consuelo has Lord Edward and Lady Sarah Consuelo Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR like his father goes on to have two more children, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II lives to see his son, Lord Frederick William Howard III reach the age of 10 year old and he dies at the age of 76 years old and afterwards he is raised by his mother, Lady Beatrice Bourbon in Bedford Territory where he was born under the care of Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, and he grows up with Lord Richard William Carey, who is his first cousin twice removed, and Lord Thomas William Howard who is his third cousin.