Lady Ida Georgiana Grey

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey is the youngest daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and Lady Georgina Spencer-Churchill and she is related to Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who is the grand-niece of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey is Lord Edmund Grey's youngest daughter and she was born in 2270 when Lord Frederick William became Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey was considered even more beautiful than her two older sisters, Lady Katherine Georgina who married Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, the first cousin of Lord David William Beck but in truth they were half-brothers sharing the same father, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck JR, the youngest son of Lord Edward David Christopher Senior and Lord Mary Henrietta Grey, who married Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lady Ida Grey was considered her father's favorite daughter as she didn't elope like her oldest sister did and she was more obedient than her older sister, Lady Mary.

Lord Grey wasn't disappointed when Lady Mary married Lord Frederick William Howard III but he wasn't too happy when his heiress eloped with the son of a minor aristocrat with no title, property,and money.

Lady Georgina Spencer-Churchill reminded Lord Edmund Grey that her father felt the same way about him when they became betrothed in 2268, but her father warmed up to him.

Lord Edmund reminds Lord Spencer-Churchill " I am Duke of Suffolk Territory through my father, Lord George Grey, and his father, Lord Roger Grey, and his father, Lord Reginald Grey, and his father, Lord Reynolds Grey."

"I am direct descendant of Sir Henry Grey and his son, Sir John Grey and his son, Sir Reginald Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Wilton and his son, Sir John Grey, 2nd Baron Grey de Wilton and his son,Sir Roger Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son, Reynolds Grey, 2nd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son,Reynolds Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son,Sir Edward Grey and his eldest son, John Grey of Groby who married Lady Elizabeth Woodville and they were the parents of Thomas Grey, 1st Marquess of Dorset and his son, Thomas Grey, 2nd Marquess of Dorset and his son, Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Suffolk, 3rd Marquess of Dorset." Lord Edmund Grey explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard told me that his own grandfather didn't like the Beck's, but his father married his granddaughter to Lord William David Beck who is the older brother to Lord Edward David Christopher Beck JR." Lord Edmund explains.

"What this Lord Beck only has dreary Elmhurst Estate and through his wife, Lady Philadelphia Devereux he inherits White-Hall Manor and she is the aunt of Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who marries Lord Edwin William Howard as her second husband, but her sister dies and she inherits the White-Hall Manor but Essex is not awarded to her grandson until Lord Andrew Charles become Duke of Norfolk Territory?" Lord Edmund tells his wife.

"My dear Lord Edmund. I would guard your tongue." Lady Georgiana counsels " Suffolk is only the fourth largest territory and Lord Andrew Charles is Duke of Norfolk Territory and our daughter is married to his first cousin once removed."

"The Howard's are very close to each other." Lady Georgiana states.

"Our youngest daughter is about to meet Lord Andrew Charles Howard's first cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory." Lady Georgiana states.

"Lady Ida is twenty years old and some might consider her a spinster." Lady Georgiana states.

"Lady Katherine if you recalled eloped,and Lady Mary married Lord Frederick William Howard III, and he is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the second eldest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Georgiana states.