Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill

It states in the Judeo-Christian Bible "You shall not commit adultery;' but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a

It states in the Judeo-Christian Bible "You shall not commit adultery;' but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a. woman to lust after he has committed. adultery with her already in his heart. St. Matthew 5:28)

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tried so very hard not to be like his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, but they were both Dukes of Norfolk Territory and they were two of the most powerful Dukes on Star-Base 12 and when they wanted a woman they would just take her and make her his mistress and give them a separate household in Norfolk Territory and when they grew tired of their lawfully wedded wives, they would go and see their mistress and have their ways.

No woman dared say no to The Duke of Norfolk Territory or they could bring ruin upon their families.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior had a mistress, Lady Barbara Villers and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had a mistress, Lady Barbara Gordon and both had sons by them - Lord Frederick William son, Lord Edward Howard was born in 2189, one year before Lady Sophia Charlotte was born in 2190, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had a son, Lord Robert John Howard, in 2230.

Lord Frederick William Howard would travel to Lady Barbara Viller's country manor that he gave to her to see his son, Lord Edward and his mother and to lavish gifts of money and presents upon them.

Eventually, Lady Jeanette Virginia found out about Lord Frederick William's love child with Lady Barbara Villers and she told him " I know about your love child with Lady Villers. Don't bring your love child to this manor. I don't want my children to know about how their father has shamed their mother."

"Lord Edward Frederick is my son, Lady Jeanette. I will not abandon him or his mother." Lord Frederick William states.

"Keep the woman and her son out of my sight." Lady Jeanette states, "Do you want our sons to do as you have done?"

"Men have taken a mistress for years, Lady Jeanette. It has nothing to do with love and it has more to do with satisfaction." Lord Frederick William states.

"Do you mean lust, Lord Frederick William. It certainly has to do with lust for flesh and not anything to do with love." Lady Jeanette retorts.

"I hope Lady Villers keeps you well satisfied." Lady Jeanette states, " We have two more children to go, but now this sheds a new light on the matter."

"I have given you two sons, and you go out and father a son off a mistress." Lady Jeanette states.

"My father told me that your father was totally faithful to your mother." Lady Jeanette states.

"My father was pretty old when I was born and my mother was getting up there in age." Lord Frederick states.

"My father was born in 2135 and my mother was born in 2137 and they were married in 2140 and I wasn't born until 2165." Lord Frederick states,"My sister, Lady Elizabeth Ann wasn't born until 2170."