Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard is the younger daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, who is the daughter of the Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lady Charlotte Augusta was named for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first love that he was forbidden to marry and her name was Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, and she was the grandaunt of Lord David William Beck as her grandnephew was married to Lady Eliza Katherine Howard the only child of Lord Edwin William Howard and Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux.

Lady Charlotte Augusta was born in April of 2245, at Norfolk Estate in the fifth year of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR as Duke of Norfolk Territory and only two of his children would be born at Norfolk Estate and they would be Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Charlotte Augusta was the apple of her father's eye and it was because he gave her the name of his first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck.

By the time Lady Charlotte Augusta was born in 2245, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR knew that the son that gave his father his first male line great-grandchild would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was 15 years old, Lord Patrick William II was 10 years old and Lady Patricia Charlene was five years old when Lady Charlotte Augusta was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had arranged a marriage between Lord Victor Edward Stanhope daughter, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Howard III to take place in June of 2251.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR hadn't even started to plan for his eldest daughter until 2250 when she turned 15 years old, and Lord Patrick William II he wouldn't start to plan for until 2255, and Lady Charlotte Augusta he wouldn't start planning for until 2260.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had many offers for his eldest son, and he decided on Lady Charlotte Victoria Stanhope.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR considered Lord Michael De Pole's daughter, Lady Elizabeth De Pole, along with Lord Edmund Stafford's daughter, Lady Philippa Stafford and he was the younger brother of Lord Robert Stafford, the 3rd Duke of Buckingham Territory who is the father of Lord David Frederick Stafford and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford who married Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard an a double marriage agreement between Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Robert Stafford in 2256.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells Lord Robert Stafford," my children are the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard, the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Richard Devereux and they are the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Edmund Beaufort and the grandchildren of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Edward Albert Charles Churchill and they are the grandchildren of Lord Robert Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and they are cousins of The Duke of Bedford Territory and the great-nephews and nieces of The Duke of Northumberland Territory."

"Your daughter will be treated well within my family, but I must be assured of the same thing that my daughter will be treated well within your family."Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"Lord Howard. I can promise you that my son will love your daughter and treat her well." Lord Robert explains.

"Lady Paulina Charlene will live at Norfolk Estate along with my youngest daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta and my daughter-in-law, Lady Victoria Charlotte." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"In 2261, I will send Lady Charlotte Augusta to live with your wife and you and with your daughters." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My youngest son, Lord Edward Stafford is betrothed to Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the sister of Lord David William Beck and her aunt was Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck." Lord Robert explains.