Chapter Six: We almost get into a car crash

I was terrified. Why did my mother want to meet me? I had just gotten claimed and all of a sudden she wants to meet me?  "Anyone have a drachma?" Selena asked "Yeah, i do." Hailey replied "Good, sweat face. We need the grey sisters to drive us there." Selena smirked at her rude comment to Hailey "The grey sisters? Why? Why can't i just call on my dad to let us use his chariot?" Ryder complained "Because the grey sisters are faster than your stupid father."  Selena announced. All of a sudden a car appeared in front of us with three ladies in it "GET ON IN!" one of them called "AS LONG AS YOU HAVE DRACHMAS!" the other one called "Yeah we do." i sighed, we would probably go off the road or get pulled over. "GET ON IN." the third one said all 8 of us climbed in, Archer sat next to Hailey and held her hand, unfortunately i was next to Amanda. "Ugh i need to touch up my makeup!" Amanda cried "Nobody cares how you look." Ryder remarked grabbing Amanda's hand, she blushed.

"Do you really mean it?"

"No. AHA!"

"I hate you!" Amanda sobbed as she pulled her hand away. i patted her on the back. "where to?" one of the sisters asked 

"That was supposed to be my question, Eyno!"

"Shut your mouth and give me the eye, Pemphredo." 

"No give me the eye!"

"No, Shut up, Deino" 

"No you shut up, Eyno!"

"All of you shut up. We're going to the empire state building!" Opal yelped "Olympus, aye?"  Pemphredo asked her  "Yeah, our parents want to meet us." Selena mumbled "Olympus it is! Give me the eye Pemphredo!"  Deino snatched the eye from her "HEY! give it to me!"  Eyno yelped, eventually Deino got the eye and we started driving like 900 MPH. In like 3 minutes flat we made it to the empire state building "Jeez, it's tall. I've never been here." Victor confessed "Give us our drachmas."  Eyno cried, Hailey gave them the drachmas and we left them. I gazed at the huge building in front of us  "It's huge.." Archer admitted "LETS GO IN!" Archer smiled really wide and grabbed my arm and pulled me inside "What fl-" the security guard started to  inquired  but he couldn't finish because we ran straight to the elevator. The music sounded horrible, Zeus needed to explore some more music because i swear this music was from like 1645. "What floor?" i asked "600th i think." Victor replied. I didn't see a 600th floor button but i saw one that said BR and MO i tapped the BR one first because i didn't expect what i saw. When we got to the BR floor there was a guy in his underwear trying to poop "UHM."  Selena cried and covered her eyes, i pressed the MO button which i should have done before.  "Wait guys, my mom isn't an olympian." i frowned "Zeus probably invited her up here." Ryder reassured me "Yeah maybe." I muttered. It turned out that the MO button stood for Mount Olympus which made sense. When the elevator doors opened i saw the 12 olympians sitting on their thrones, Jeez they were tall.  I Heard a loud booming voice "Selena Beck, Gods and goddess are equal." The voice said, Selena looked ashamed. All of a sudden a shadowy figure in a purple cloak walked in and i felt a lump in my throat. 

"Welcome, Nyx. Goddess of the night." I heard a thunderous voice say

My mother was here. (WC: 589 Words)