Arcee x Megatron |Why didn't I call for back-up?|

@Primestar101 requested this. I hope you enjoy it :)

Notes: This was the first time ever that I have really written Arcee in length and I think with characters you either get them right or you don't.

|Why didn't I call for back-up?|

Arcee's POV

I sit on a crate, the noise - there is not other way to describe it - bouncing off the walls. Optimus is trying to get some recharge. Good luck with that.

"I'm going to go on patrol" I tell Ratchet as I stand up. The noise in base is very jamming, as Miko is trying to start up a band. I must say; I don't see that working out very very well.

"You only just got back from patrol, though" Ratchet says as he types something on the keyboard not even looking round to talk to me.

"I just want to go on a drive, Ratchet" I employ, the times I go away on a drive are sometimes the best, it's the only times where I can just focus on the road ahead of me and nothing else. 

"Fine" Ratchet sighs and walks over to the console. He pulls down the leaver to open the groundbridge, "your going to go to Sahara Desert as we've had some Decepticon sighting there."

I nod and go through the now open groundbridge. I end up at a never ending sea of sand. Sand, it clogs up your gears and makes you feel all rusty, plus it messes up your finish - not that I care, that's Knockouts job anyway. I laugh slightly as I start walking as driving might not be a very good idea, I don't like the idea of being sprayed with a torrent of sand.

I walk, walk and walk, the sand slips beneath my peds making it difficult to walk. The sun beams down at me so I have to reset my optics so I see things darker then usual, kinda like the human's sunglasses. My optic flick over the barren surroundings, apart from the sand dunes - which look amazing to roll down - there's nothing very interesting around.

I hope I don't fall down on the sand, if I do the sand will stay there making it's way into my transformation seams, so if I move my armour little flecks of yellow fall everywhere.

After about twenty of walking, a weird looking thing - a long, scaly, animal came seemingly out of the sand next to me. I stop walking and bend down to have a better look at it. It moves it's tail and it makes a rattling noise. 

I blink at the creature in astonishment. I reach out my servo to poke at it but before I can it moves upwards and bites one of my digits. I screech, falling backwards onto my aft. Scrap, the sand, it's going to get everywhere. I look down at the bite the snake made - as that's what obviously it is, Jack told me about them saying that they were; evil little glitches - and there is two little holes in my digit leaking energon.

"Little glitch" I curse as the energon leaks down my digit.

I stand up. I hope the snake bite won't do anything, because as far as I know a Cybertronian has never been bitten by a snake. I watch the Devils creation as it slivers away back into the sand.

I suddenly hear the sound of a jets engines. Scrap, could this get any worst? I look up having to lift my servo up so the sun doesn't get in my optics. I see, then, silver Cybertronian jet,  flying towards me, and only one word is formed in my intake; "Megatron" I growl, already taking a defensive stance.