Megatron x Gender Neutral!Reader x Starscream

This was requested by X_BlackDoll_X . This was the first time writing anything like this so it was interesting.

Notes: Just have to say that Megatron and Starscream aren't romantically involved with each other, they both just want the reader.

Glossary: Y/n = your name, a/c = armour colour, o/c = optic colour.

|Not as expected|

Reader's POV

I am sitting on my heel struts as I pick at my pointed digit unhappily, just because I may had spilt a tub of paint everywhere doesn't mean I have to clean the whole Med Bay, "Move," I grumble at Knockout as he is standing in the way of cleaning the floor.

"Nice work, Y/n" Knockout grins, "at this rate you might be finish in ten hours."

"Whatever," I say, "also can you move?" I ask.

"Of course" Knockout says, "I'm going street racing now, anyway" he adds and walks out of the Med Bay. I continue cleaning the never ending floor.

"Stupid Soundwave," I mutter as Soundwave was the one who 'told' me to clean up the spilled paint, "Stupid floor, stupid Med Bay, stupid fragging ship."

Seemingly 2500 vorns later I finish cleaning the paint spattered Med Bay, I am completely covered in bright red paint covering my a/c finish. "Great just great" I say as I stand up after expecting my paint.

I start to walk out of the Med Bay, the washracks my destination in mind. Primus, I sound worst then that vain medic, "and it's all Soundwave's fault," I mutter darkly already planning a punishment for the mech in question.

Once I reach the washracks I quickly wash off all the scarlet paint that even somehow managed to get in my transformation seams. I walk out of the washracks ready to go and recharge in my berthroom.

When I go past the commander quarters section of the Nemesis I hear a slight muttering from inside of one of the rooms. Megatron's quarters to be exact. I do not want to know what going on in there, I think and laugh slightly.

But as usual my curiosity prevailed me, I walk up to the door half expecting to hear some steamy sounds of an interface, but instead I hear Starscream? And Megatron? Well, it is Megatron quarters but still, what on earth are they doing in there?

I press my audio receptors to the door so I can hear not just muffled voices but a conversation about me? What?

"It is completely unnecessary for you even to try, as number one: I have the superior looks and number two: Y/n doesn't even like you," Starscream says, he must be talking to Megatron because as far as I know he is the only other bot in there.

"Is that quite so, Starscream?! And would you know?" Megatron growls. Megatron is quite right, I do like him, I like them both actually. This may be a dream come true. I may, or may not, have the biggest crush the world has ever seen on the Decepticon leader and the second in command.

"Well, just think, who would Y/n prefer as a mate?!" Starscream hisses at Megatron seeming to try and control his agitation.

"Mhmm, well, Starscream. I believe that you're just thinking of yourself, and only yourself at this moment" Megatron says. So, the two Decepticons must be fighting over me, just wait til I tell Knockout!

"Ok then, Lord Megatron~. Let's do this fair and see who wins Y/n over, shall we?" Starscream suggests as I hear him walking to the door.

"Agreed, Starscream" Megatron says, "let's play this fair."

I quickly skim round the corner to avoid detection as Starscream goes out of Megatron's quarters.

Right that's it, I'm telling Knockout as soon as he comes back from street racing.