Knockout x Breakdown |Some love|

A/N: W H O L E S O M E, so, I don't ship this very much, and I think the the whole seven months (I think anyways) I've been on Wattpad and writing fanfics, I think I've only written Breakdown saying one or two sentences. So I how have no idea this is going to go.
(Btw this is going to be short, because I had no inspiration.)
This was requested by itisimind 

|Some love|

Knockout's POV

"Doc Knock," Breakdown calls coming into the Med Bay.

I don't look up at the blue mech as he comes into the Med Bay, "Breakdown, for the last time- don't call me that," I say with my back struts to Breakdown.

"Yes, I know, but-."

I groan and spin round to glare at him only to see he has a bleeding Vehicon in his arms, "Breakdown! Put him on the berth. Why didn't you say anything?!" I demand as I transform my servo into a welder. Now, usually I wouldn't bat an optic to a Vehicon bleeding to death, but this Vehicon is St-3v3, or Steve as everyone calls him.

"I tried to," Breakdown mutters.

"Whatever. What happened, anyway?" I ask as I start to pick out platinum from Steve's cuts.

"He got crushed by loads of energon cubes, and then I may of stumbled and fell on him," Breakdown explained.

"Yes, ok," I mutter before picking up another took to use on the bleeding vehicon, my full concentration on the patient.

Breakdown suddenly comes behind me and puts his servo around the medics waist and presses his front to my back struts, "are you going to be long?" Breakdown questions.

Steve slowly turns his helm to stare at Knockout and Breakdown, "can you not do that," I demand, "I'm trying to work."

"Yes, sorry," Breakdown says and rushes out of the Med Bay.

"Don't mind him," I say to Steve.

"I won't," Steve mutters.

(Time skip)

(Third POV)

"Ok, Steve, you are ready to go," Knockout says and Steve, now fixed, bounds out of the Med Bay.

"Okay, what to do now," Knockout mutters as Breakdown comes back in.

Knockout's optics light up with on idea, "Breakdown, come with me," the medic commands and pulls his sparkmate down the hallway.

Somehow the two of them manage to find there way out of the warship.

Riding off towards the sun, they both spoke and laugh about the things that have happened to them over the years.

As these were the only time the two mechs could really feel happy.

A/N: This is probably the shortest thing I have ever wrote. If you haven't guessed I'm not the best at writing anything wholesome, I'm more a deep romance, emotional, drama, terrible past and things like that, sorry that it is so short.