꧁𝐹𝑜𝑜𝑑꧂😍💓

They glanced at each others faces every small detail they noticed about each other "Sorry Ts-" he got interrupted by Tsukasas kiss, "Aww~ Lets go"  "i can only make waffles in a microwave.. 😨

Tsukasas face still lit up as they fled out the room. As Tsukasa held his hand for comfort because he was nervous" clingy today kasa"

Kaito saw and approached, "how are you now.. " "were doing pleasant we'll be back later Okay?~"

𝐴𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒

As Tsukasa was in Ruis Messy room  Laughing and giggling on how silly Ruis room was exploring everything all the powered machines

"Kasa!!"

as Tsukasa hopped downstairs suddenly adrenaline kicked in and he fell down hitting the wooden patterned floor face ✌︎

Rui heard the monstrosity that was over there and ran to see If he was okay.. "OMG TSUKASA MY-"
"Rui my head hurts do i have to eat.."
Rui lifted him upstairs on his back Tsukasa didn't weigh as much as he used too.. "Rui is it really okay for me to be in your bed..?" "Aw of course why not ill be right back" Rui grabbed the waffles and orange juice and placed it on the bedside stand as Rui went on the other side of the bed laying there. Little did he know thoughts was circling around Tsukasas head *disgusting* and more he really felt desperate for Rui though so he took small slow bites at a time they was surprisingly good and addictive waffles.. "u ok Tsukasa kun, Let me see" "Ah swollen head aww it's pink silly kasa kun ~" "your so admirable Tsukasa Kun" "Hows your waffles Tsukasa Kun" "good thank you Rui for your consideration towards me" "𝑀ℎ𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎!"

4 minutes later Half a waffle left Tsukasa was tempting to finish it while fighting with his mind.. Rui saw and demanded that he feed him some, he did. "You have Nutella on your cheek silly kasa" he wiped it off

"Rui I've never slept in a few days Tsukasa exclaimed that he was stressing over saki and sleep hated him like the kids at school, Tsukasas and sleep never got along he would toss and turn.. As he was gently explaining it to Rui.

Rui got up and turned of the lights and put on his moon lamp on the side of his bed and got under then tried..

6 Minutes later

Tsukasa layed there staring at features of Rui in the dark,"Your still not asleep yet?"
"Cuddle me" "What" "you heard me" Tsukasa obeyed Rui and wrapped his arm around Ruis chest and his legs as for the rest of the night they stayed like that.

4am

Somebody's loud alarm went off it woke them both up, Tsukasa moaned at waking up "Sorry Kasa kun i forgot the window" he was mad for waking tsukasa up.

As they laid there feeling each others heavy breathing in each others faces.. Tsukasa kun leaned in for a soft gentle kiss It turned out to be quite passionate kissing for became addictive for them eventually Rui hugged Tsukasas waist tight and put his head on his neck the breathing on his neck gave him shivers down his spine, as Rui pleated a gentle kiss and fell asleep.

<3