Pool Party!! <33 NOT RELATED I STORY

Ik i says I was done w the book but this wouldn't hurt!! This is not in the same storyline as the other chapters it's just a special oneshot!

Tsukasa walked down the stairs and greeted his younger sister, Saki!
"Good morning saki!" *happy Tsukasa noises*

"Good morning oniii chaann~" while eating her chocolate donut with her strawberry milkshake!

"Where did you get that from saki..?"
Saki pointed in the corner there was Ichika??

"Your going blind brother! Me and Leo need are going to the waterpark how about you bring ur trope!?"

"Ofc saki!! This is going to be so much fun!"

*Ichika just watching them*

*After contacting and arranging cause it's 5am and im tired asfff*

"TSUKASA KUN WONDERHOYYYY" *Emu gave a hug to Tsukasa* Rui got a bit jelous and wanted Tsukasa Kuns eyes on him.. "Hi Tsukasa kun~~~" Rui had orange sunglasses on it was funny.

"Hi Rui!" Tsukasa smiled
"Nene went over to the shed to play video games" "HUUUH NENE CHAN IN THE SHED? ILL BRING HER SOME PINEAPPLE PUNCH!" "EMU!!!" Rui laughed

Honami was eating with Ichika at the bar shiho went for asleep on the chairs. Saki was laying on a ring float sleeping and chilling , Tsukasa was beside her peacefully.

"TSUKASA KUN LOOK WHAT I MADE!" Rui laughed *watergun*Emu has one too..
Tsukasa was in fear 😱 also pissed off.

*Emu sprayed them everywhere* Rui Hyped her Saki was soaking.. Honami was too and shiho was rlly mad Ichika was in the bathroom 😌

Tsukasa screamed like a toddler because he had it in his eyes everyone started laughing..

"AHH OMGOMGOGMG GET IT OUT HELP ME IM GONNA DIE OMG AAAAHHHH WATER!!!"
Even nene could hear

Rui climbed into the pool and carried the Tsukasa out to clean him up.. Ichika joined saki in the water Honami was having water fights with emu!

In the corner or the back

"Now now Tsukasa kun you were acting like a baby~^^" "I was not!!" Rui giggled at wiped his eyes and got him some strawberrys. "Open your mouth~! "
Rui fed Tsukasa the strawberrys<3 Since it was dark there was a spider that crawled on Tsukasa. Tsukasa screamed and jumped onto Ruis lap!

"Rui there's a spider!!" Rui laughed "IT WANTS THE STRAWBERRYS!" "Tsukasa kun your so adorable~!!" Tsukasa blushed "AAH!?" *Cute Tsukasa noises*
Rui kissed Tsukasa ignoring the spider-
Tsukasa strangely adored It, it felt soothing <3

Nene was beside them Lmao byee!!!! <333333

-Beige again 😌😌😌