꧁𝐵𝑢𝑔𝑠꧂

Tsukasa woke up and felt the need for another pee so he fled into the bathroom at 2 am as he turned on the light waiting for his eyes to adjust to the light of the room, took him a few seconds to realise the white string flowing twirling in the air, he stared at it for a few seconds then realised it was his sworn enemy he ran out the bathroom holding in his pee.

Tsukasa jumped onto sleeping Rui terrified hoping he would protect him..Rui woke up saw and felt Tsukasa on top of his stomach at 2am.. S-sorry Rui!! "that's okay but whys Tsukasa kun on top of me..?, What happened i need a explanation he murmured.. Tsukasas thoughts unleashed and he got even more petrified and clinged onto Rui.. Rui stroked his soft silky morning hair.. Tsukasa felt slight better," whys the bathroom light on?" "mmmm" "You'll laugh at me" "shhh don't be silly" "it's in the bathroom...

Rui walked into the bathroom," what's the problem.?" Tsukasa spotted it in a instant. He clinged onto Rui and his waist moaning of fear... Ruis mind went into a whole different world.

AAAA
" Shhh"
"oh red spider"
..

"it's probably more scared of you." HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT DID IT TELL U" Tsukasa was gonna start crying.. His hormones was kicking in and started crying.. "Tsukasa" Rui hugged him reassuring that he would get it, he could tell Tsukasa was agitated..

The spider felt evil the time went to 3am it started crawling near the door frame... Grr Tsukasa Leaned into Ruis chest and hugged him tight. "okay ill grab it he took it and went YEET out the window 😡

Thank you Rui, Tsukasa gave him a peck on the lips, ill go back to bed now.." ill come" pee time finally >:)

6
3
6

"Im sorry" hm how come? "i was screaming alot i was just rlly scared" that's okay <'

As they got into bed and rested there heads "Tsukasa", "yes?", Ily, then he moved his head and laid on Tsukasas Lap towards crotch area.. "Why do you always fall asleep so fast dammit!"