𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔!☕︎ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Tsukasa awoke and says hi to Rui who was kissing him, Rui says he has to get to school for a meeting in science club so he got dressed and kissed Tsukasa on the head "can i get one on the lips.?"
"Of course~"
Rui kissed but their lips went harder on them until they opened the mouths too Tsukasa was flustered and Rui was... Yk He says goodbye! He got a text from the hospital saying saki is aloud out for 3 days her first day was going to be spent with Tsukasa so Tsukasa wanted to browse ideas until he went on his tiktok "imgonnabeastarstar1769" and saw the baking cookies thing and decided to invite nene emu was busy.

Nene gave Tsukasa a high five and asked how he was while saki was getting ready basically tsukasa wasn't any different to emu and jumped into the trolley "where have u been for the past weeks tsukasa?" don't really wanna talk about it.. "" that's ok" " they was checking for cookie mixes in every isle..

They only had cupcakes!

They agreed on the paw patrol ones... 💀
They bought different mixes and toppings they was at the checkout they was walking to nenes house and Saki had arrived Nene let the moment shine, Tsukasa and saki was emotional talking for 18 minutes "I LOVE THE DAISY'S"  𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂!

𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔! 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 1 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍!
𝑶𝒌 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓! So saki got the memo of what they was all doing saki did ones for ichika since she sent the most things tsukasa did them for Rui nene did them for emu.

𝑪𝒀𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑴 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑼𝑷𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑹𝑵 𝑺𝑶 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑩𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑫