ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Okay... I think I've got it." Undyne said slowly, looking at the paper she was holding—the one she'd gotten from the file Sophie had brought in earlier in the day. Asgore, who had been asked to help analyze the information in the file, raised a brow. "It still does not make much sense to you, does it?" Rolling her eye subtly, his Guard Captain set the paper back down on the desk. "Nope. Could you dumb it down again, please?"

"Certainly," Asgore replied with a slight chuckle. "These papers here show the legal documentation that come with having a business partner," He explained, showing her the paper in question. He then picked up a different paper. "These are bank receipts between Jenson and his business partner—whose last name is Abrams." Undyne hummed, before noting, "And his last name is the only name that shows up."

"It seems that is on purpose." Asgore added. He handed the bank receipts back to Undyne. "This business partner must be a pretty private guy, then..." She speculated. The monster king hummed. "Which then must mean he has something to keep hidden," He said, giving Undyne a pointed look. "Like the Anthros." Asgore shrugged. "There is no proof, you have said so yourself. But, that possibility may be so." Undyne sighed a little, tucking all the papers back into the file. "We're searching tirelessly, here. Speaking of," She told him, before drinking up the last of her golden flower tea in her mug. Setting the now empty mug down again, she stood up from her seat with the file tucked under her arm. "I've got to go back to the station."

"Of course." Asgore, too, stood up from his desk to see Undyne off. "I do hope I was able to be of some assistance, Undyne." She nodded. "You were. Thank you, sir." He gave her a kind smile, before she then left his office.

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Midnight made it's regular return, and with it, came quiet yawns from different rooms of the building. It had been commented once, by Toy Bonnie, that it was a bit curious how tired everyone seemed to be every night. Afterall, they were already conditioned to perform all day, then be away from midnight to six. It shouldn't be any problem, after doing this for many years now. However, Freddy yawned tiredly again that midnight, all the while nudging his band mates beside him to also wake up.

Still a bit drowsy himself, Freddy nearly toppled sideways when he went to elbow nudge Bonnie. Blinking the sleep away, the bear looked around. A glance downwards found the bunny still asleep in a crouched sitting position. One knee was pulled up to his chest, which gave support for his arm and in turn his head. His guitar was laying on the ground, though Bonnie's other hand still had a loose grip on it. And he was still sound asleep. "Bonnie," Freddy crouched down briefly to shake his shoulder. "It's midnight."

"... huh?" Fuchsia eyes appeared behind tired eyelids, as the bunny looked at him. "Wake up." Freddy said. Bonnie hummed, before slowly waking up, too.

The bear stepped off the stage, and looked over in the direction of Pirate's Cove. Foxy was awake, but still siting against the side wall of his smaller, alcove stage. The fox gave him a nod in acknowledgement. "Too tired?" Freddy asked. A nod. "Aye... Chica can go wit' ye, nay?" Freddy looked over his shoulder to see Chica now standing next to him. She looked about as awake as he did. "Chica, you want to go check the rooms with me?"

"I'd be happy to." She answered with a smile. With a hum, Freddy nodded. "Alright, lets go." The two then left on rounds to check on the others in the building. A ritual Freddy had begun doing since the second night. He usually brought one of his bandmates along, that way he wouldn't be the only one to learn the layout of the building. This kind of stuff was good to know, anyhow.

━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

At the Cabaret, Freddy and Chica found the Toys awake. They sat at one of the smaller booths, quietly talking amongst each other, while their animatronic bandmate stood still as an eerie statue on their stylized stage. Mangle took notice of their arrival. "Hi, Freddy." She greeted, as her siblings' conversation quietly ceased. They too greeted the bear. "Hey, guys. How was the show?" Freddy asked them, hands stuffed in his vest's pockets in a casual manner. "Oh, same old." Mangle reported. "Same type of crowd?"