ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Walking up to the door of her boss's office, Sophie lightly knocked on the frame. "Mr. Jenson?" Paying her half a mind, Jenson waved in her general direction. "Yep, yep... See you Monday." He said to her, obviously distracted by the papers he was reading. "Huh-? No, I have something." Sophie told him. She entered his office, and put down a yellow envelope. "Mail. It's from out of town." Dale looked up, recognizing the envelope. It was the kind used for sending legal documents. "Oh, that!"

"May I ask what it is...?" Sophie wondered ever-so-politely as she handed the envelope to him. Dale amusedly smirked, and shook his head 'no'. "It's fine, don't worry about it." Sophie briefly narrowed her eyes, but ultimately said nothing more. She may or may not have jotted down the return address before handing the envelope over, so she had no more questions. "Well, if you say so." She said. "I'll be on my way, then. See you next week."

"Right, next week..." Dale replied, sounding distracted again. Sophie left the office to go to the employees' room for her things. A moment later, Jenson spoke up again. "Actually, can you pick up another shif-" He blinked. "... Never mind." He mumbled to no one.

━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━

Both Springtrap and Bon had skeptical looks on their faces, though they did try to listen to what Puppet was proposing. "Like that, everyone can get home!" The Marionette concluded. There was an obvious hint of desperateness in his tone, no matter how he tried to hide it. Bon and Springtrap briefly exchanged glances, but Springtrap was the one the speak what they were both thinking. "I don't think it'll work." He bluntly stated. "For starters, bus fare. We've got nothing—unless we can find the boss man's safe. Even if we do, we'd have to break it open. That would just sound some kind of alarm."

"Also," Bon chimed in. "We don't even know if Gold made it home safely or not. Can we risk it with the others?" At that, Lolbit held up a finger to politely butt into the conversation. "Actually," The three looked at her. She pointed to Bon. "Goldie did make it safely." The bunny looked relieved upon hearing that. "How do you know?" Bon wondered. Lolbit gave him a look. "Right... classified." She chuckled for a moment and nodded. The fox then pointed at Springtrap. "And as far as bus fare goes," Lolbit continued. "I can see that more money gets put to that." Puppet gave her a small smile. "How many did you want to send out at a time?"

"Um... Probably first my family," Puppet replied, taking a pause to think. "Then... say, Gus and Fritz. And so on, until we get to Freddy, Bonnie and Chica." Lolbit nodded and hummed. "Gotcha. We'll save the 'star attractions' for last." Bon seemed fond of this idea. "And by then, it'll be sort of late for them to do anything." The Marionette, in confirmation, answered, "Exactly."

"Okay..." Springtrap mumbled. "Okay, so maybe it will work." He confessed with a shrug. "When do we start sending people out?" Lolbit looked from Springtrap, and toward Puppet—exchanging a glance with him. "As soon as Lolbit gets the funds, but we'll also start preparations tomorrow." Puppet explained. Bon nodded. "Sounds good to me." He said. "Yeah, alright. Guess there's no sense in waiting around."

"Right." Lolbit clasped her hands together—standing up from leaning against the wall. "Tomorrow night, then." Giving the three a small salute, the fox said, "I'll see you all tomorrow." Then, she vanished. Turning to address Bon and Springtrap again, the Marionette told them, "For now, it's just a regular night."

━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━

Undyne was holding herself up by leaning her weight on her arm—her hand placed firmly on the desk. Faun was typing the address from the slip of unfolded paper, which Sophie had just given her, into the computer. Meanwhile, Sophie's fingers thrummed on the surface of the desk on the opposite side, also waiting to see what results came up.