Don't you know how to greet a new pal?

My name is Frisk, there's something odd about me though. I'm as tall as a q tip, but the kind lady in the ruins didn't mind she even knitted me a little scarf for my little body. I look out past the weird bridge thing to see what's ahead but the snowstorm is to thick to see through.

I start walking through the bridge, as soon as I passed through the bridge I felt a strange presence near me. I notice a shadow looming over me I start to shake with fear, the shadow then says "mmm" I start to panic even more.

I didn't know what was going to happen to me so without thinking I bolted towards a rock to hide hoping that the figure behind would not notice but he did. This time I got a better look a him, he had bones like a skeleton because he is one, he was also wearing
shorts and a sweater, I wonder how he was wearing shorts in a snow storm.

The skeleton man then walks over to the rock I'm hiding behind he then lifts it up like its nothing. I start to shake even more he looks down at me and we both look at each other for a moment, The skeleton man then crouched down and held out a hand, I take a step back still anxious he then says. "Heya kid my names Sans, welcome to the underground!" He smiles at me I'm still extremely on edge but I hesitantly stretch out a hand and shake his hand when I hear a loud horrifying sound that chills me right down to the core.

I then make a run for it, I thought I heard him say something but whatever it was I didn't care, I keep running until I found a tall stand I look back and I see the skeleton walk towards me supposedly looking for me. I spared no time to hide behind a lamp and dug a small hole to hide in just in case. I heard the sound of giant footsteps and some talking but this time it was two voices my heart was still pumping with adrenaline from fear.

I then hear more loud footsteps that sound like their walking away so I quickly dig my way out of my little hole and look for a warmer place to camp out at, hopefully I'll find a house. *2 HOUR TIME SKIP* I feel like I've been walking for years but here I was standing in front of a yellow house with an orange roof, I figured I would grab some fruit and make camp in an outlet or something.

I wander over to the window sill and tossed my rope onto the sill and started climbing but before I went in I checked to see if there are any giants in there, I sure wouldn't want to run into that scary skeleton man again I didn't know what he would do to me. I continued on an jumped into the window, I landed on a soft cushion, I then walked over to another room when there was a large table with two seats, there are pairs of socks littered underneath the table.

I turn another corner and see a kitchen, perfect. I take my rope and toss it onto to counter and give it a tug it was nice and steady to climb up, I then start scaling the gigantic counter top. Once I get to the top I eye a bowl of fruit and I scurried my way over to the bowl and pick up a vine of grape. I'm about to grab some more fruit when the ground starts to shake, the shaking gets so intense I start to stumble, when I realize those are footsteps. I start to panic once again but I can move, I'm frozen in fear while the footsteps get closer, and closer, and closer, until the giant is right behind me and its shadow completely covers me....

                                                          675 words