Chapter 20: Rosette

"Um...."

"Oh....apologies...I was just practicing onto flirting with a beautiful lady and I thought you were one~"

Phil's cheeks heated up as she looked at the countrymaster who seems to 'accidentally' flirted on her.

".....I'm not a beautiful lady, I'm a handsome man—"

"Ofcourse! My bad! Haha! Even a handsome man needs a beautiful rose~ the names Spain Mr...?"

Phil was about to open her mouth when—

"Mr. Philippines, I remember your flag...somehow...."

Spain said as he brushed his hair at the back of his head for a bit and looked at him smiling, and gently grabbed Phil's hand and placed the beautiful rose on her hand before kissing the back of it as well.

"E-eh...."

Lia blushes at the sight as she watched Spain wink in the end, until a voice bothered them.

"Spain! What are you doin— Oh....Hola Señior~"

Spain fixed his posture as well as his uniform and smiled, Phil nearly mistook of the two as brothers but since their flags where different, she can tell who's who.

"I'm Prince Portugal, and it seems that Spain here already met you..."

"Yes....and thank you for the...rose..I guess...."

Lia held onto the rose as Portugal chuckles and pulls out another one but this time, the color of the ribbon wrapped into it was gold while the first rose she has have a colored ruby ribbon tied around it. Ofcourse Lia accepted it.

"Haha! Mines better because it's gold!"

Portugal laughed while Spain continues to look at Phil happily, he seems to have a lot of patience.

"Don't mind him! Focus on me! Only me! I am way more handsome than that spaniard Prince!—"

Lia looked at Spain who's well, for her own taste his looks are desirable for a princess like her....well everyone who are part of this school are straight up dead gorgeous. There's already a red carpet but paparazzi's are the only people missing..

"Which reminds me.....You told me that you met someone on his country centuries ago????"

Spain perks up and spoke back,

"Centuries ago? Maybe years ago But I don't know.....there's this spoiled Princess back then and everyone doesn't like her....even the Malaysian Prince couldn't keep up with her attitude, she was very picky when it comes to having a playmate..."

Portugal chuckles and shook his head, "if I was him, I'd discipline her to be a proper Princess! Goodness, I didn't even like her!"

"....She's not that bad...and we shouldn't be talking to her since she's gone...respect the dead Amigo..."

Phil looked at the two in confusion....she was a princess...maybe those princess they mentioned where the first one's to live before her....she heard about that when her brothers talked about it.....###### the first princess....####### while the last was.....#####....wait is she the fourth one?..

She doesn't understand at all but whenever those names are mentioned, she feels familiarity from it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today was the day where they'd be tasked to do/ "learn" chores.....especially the high ranking countrymasters are there. Everyone was treated equally by their professor.

And everyone suffers if one's is in that state.....

"Wow Phil! You cleaned all that???"

"Wow! You're so good at this!"