Chapter 3

Felicity's POV:
The next day there were several rings at the door bell. I grinned knowing who it was and rushed down stairs. I opened the door and spread my arms wide. "Mommy!" Olivia, my blonde almost three year old daughter screamed. My mom handed her to me and I kissed her on the head several times. "There's my little girl! did you miss me?" I asked in my baby voice. She nodded. I stepped in side and let my mom in. "How was she?" I asked shifting Olivia to my hip. "Great she's such a joy to be around." my mom replied. "Hear that? Your a joy to be around!" I joked bouncing Olivia. "Tank you." She said smiling.
The reason I wasn't with Olivia was because I got home late the night before my last concert and I had been on tour. I know your thinking how does a pregnant lady get famous? Well once you start getting to huge to dance on stage, you don't go on tour you juts have small concerts where you sit on stage with just a guitar. Oh and Oliver is the father. Duh.
"Olivia, baby I missed you so much." I said bouncing her and walking around my kitchen. My mom had just left. She giggled. "I miss you!" She said poking me. I chuckled. "Let's go watch some cartoons." I said taking her to the couch.
As the cartoons played I got a call from Diggle. "Hey John what's up?" I asked. "Will you meet me at my house I need to talk to you." he said. "Sure thing let me go get Olivia dressed." I said. "Okay see ya later." he said. "Bye." I put Olivia in a red shirt and started out the door.
3rd person:
Diggle hadn't told Oliver he had a child. He thought Felicity should tell him herself. Oliver asked him to call Felicity so he could see her and that's what Diggle did.
(A/N thought I should clear that up that Oliver didn't know)
Felicity's POV:
I got out of my car and unbuckled Olivia from her car seat. I set he down and she held on to my fingers as we slowly walked to the door. I knocked and Diggle opened up. "Hey, Dig." I said smiling. "Hey." He said glancing behind him. He let me in and I walked in. Olivia let go of my right hand my left was in my pocket. "I have news." I said grinning. "Okay. Me first." he said. I nodded and then Oliver walked in. Olivia who was shy immediately started getting close to me and hugging my legs. I picked her up and she barried her head in my chest. "Oliver." I said. "Felicity." he replied. "How are you here?" I asked. "Rash al ghul died. I let Nyssa take over." Oliver said. I nodded. He looked over at Olivia and I held her closer to me. "Who's this?" Oliver asked Smiling at her as she was peeking at him. She looked over at Oliver "I Oleah." She said blushing not able to pronounce her name. "Olivia." I pronounced. He looked at me questioningly. "Mommy I tire." She said tugging at my shirt. "Okay baby go lay down on the couch, mommy has to talk to the adults." I said. She nodded as I set her down and she padded to the couch. "I'll go turn on cartoons for her." Diggle said leaving. "Felicity." Oliver said watching her. "Is she?" he asked trailing off. I nodded. He sighed "I don't want to be the arrow anymore I want to be with you and her." he said. I sighed. "I'm engaged." I said looking at my feet. "Oh." he said looking disappointed and surprised. "You can still be in her life but..."
"Not in yours." He finished for me. "Yeah. Well no. Well kind of. I mean obviously we can still be friends and we have to talk if you want to be in her life but-"
"Felicity." Oliver stopped me. "Sorry." I said looking down. "So how are we going to do this?" Oliver asked. "She's to young to do the back and forth thing. She's not gonna want to stay with you." I said. He nodded "How about we start with just lunch every Tuesday and Thursday?" he suggested. I nodded. "That'll work." I said. "Can I see her?" he asked. I nodded and we walked into the living room. "Liv, baby, come here." I said sitting on the couch. She came over and sat in my lap. "This is your daddy." I said gesturing to Oliver. She looked at him then me. "Daddy?" She asked as if trying to put it together. "Yes baby." I said. She nodded and waved at him "Hi, Daddy." he smiled at her. I handed her to him. "Hello Olivia." he said. I watched as they interacted. Oliver was surprisingly great with her. As I watched them I couldn't help but think about how kind he was. He wasn't changed at all and if he was he was better now. He still looked handsome and he was kind and now I knew he could work with kids... No stop it Felicity! You're in love with Tyler! I told myself. It was true. I was in love with Tyler I was able to fall out if love with Oliver and in love with Tyler. It wasn't fake he wasn't a distraction he was real my feelings for him were real. But so we're my feelings for Oliver. Oh crap I have to tell Tyler about Oliver. I realized as I stood there zoning off that my life had just gone back to being hard again. That's what Oliver did made things complicated and heartbreaking. Here we go.