Chapter 4

I just wanted to let you all know that I made it to where it was three years instead if two that Oliver was Rash Al Ghul meaning Olivia is Two almost Three!!
"So, her dad is here? In Starling?" Tyler asked. I had just told him that Oliver was here and that he was Olivias dad. "Yeah." I replied. He ran a hand through his thick hair. "So I'm guessing he wants to be a part of Olivia's life." he remarked. I nodded. He sighed "Where does that put you and me?" he asked. "The same exact place I still love you and I still want to marry you, Tyler, that hasn't changed but like it or not Oliver is Olivia's father and it's not his fault he wasn't there for her first year." I said. He nodded "I want to meet him." Tyler stated. "Olivia and I have lunch with him tomorrow you should come." I said. He smiled "Okay." He said. "Okay." I smiled and kissed him. "See ya tomorrow, Fel. He said. "Bye, Ty." I said. Then he left. I smiled. He was so understanding. I walked to my kitchen and looked at the clock. It was 10:00. Olivia was in bed Tyler was gone, now it's mommy time.
I pulled a carton of classic chocolate blue bell ice cream (A/N: I miss my blue bell ice cream!!! *Cries*) i grabbed a spoon and walked back into my living room and sat on the couch. I turned on Charlie St. Cloud and sighed relaxed.
The next day I woke up to a little girl jumping on my bed. "Mommy mommy wake up we gotta have lun wif daddy!"She cried. I sat up my blonde hair falling in front of my face."Morning, baby." I smiled. She plopped down on my legs. "Come onnn mommy we got go." She urged me. I looked over at my alarm clock at saw that it was 7:30 "Livy, baby, we don't need to be there for another 5 hours come cuddle with mommy we'll get up later." I said. "But I wanna go now!" She posted. "Olivia your daddy is probably still in bed." I said. "Please come cuddle with me. Mommy really needs some cuddling time." I fake pouted. "Okaaayyy." She gave in and came over to me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Well, now I'm jealous." I heard Tyler's voice say. I looked up "Tyler what are you doing at my house so early?" I asked. "I knew Olivia would be awake meaning so would you." he said coming over to the foot of the bed. "Hi Ty!" Olivia squealed squirming out of my arms and sitting up. "Hey its Olivia the great!" he called. She giggled and he ran over to the side of the bed and began tickling her. "No! Mommy!" She cried. I sat up "Give me my baby!!" I cried. "Never!" Tyler threw Olivia over his shoulder and ran out of the room. I chased after them. Olivia was giggling like crazy and I was was laughing to. Finally we arrived in the living room and Tyler tossed her on the love seat and turned around. "I will never let u get her!" Tyler yelled. Olivia just sat there giggling even though she could have jumped off the side and ran away. "No buy I need her she's my life! What can I do to get her back?!" I cried in a dramatic voice. "What do you think?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I smiled and kissed him. "Eooh." Olivia tried saying ewe. I smiled against our kiss and we pulled apart. I ran past him and grabbed Olivia. "Let's watch some cartoons, baby girl." I smiled. I turned on Disney Junior for Olivia and I went and made her some cereal. After she at it we all came back and watched the cartoons together Liv was in my lap and I was leaning into Tyler who had his arm wrapped around me. This was all the family I needed but Oliver was her father and I needed to respect that.
After a few hours of cartoons it was 11:00 and I left Oliva with Tyler so I could go get ready. I loved it when Tyler showed up early in the mornings cause he made my life easier. I threw on a flowy tank top and dark jeans with black flats. I then curled my hair and did my makeup lightly. Having a daughter and being famous made me change my style. Tight dresses, skirts, and heels made it hard to move around besides those were work outfits and my job has changed.
After I changed I went to Olivias room that was right next to mine and picked out her clothes. Jeans, a pink top with a flower, pink flats, and a pink bow for her hair. I then went down stairs and brushed her hair and dressed her.
"Are we going now?!" She asked bouncing on her tippy toes. "Yes baby. " I said grabbing my purse. The cartoons were off and I was now by the door with my two favorite people in the world. "Yay!" She squealed. U picked her up and opened the door and we went out to my car. "Mommy no roof!" Olivia squealed from her car seat as I said into the passenger seat. Tyler closed my door (he had been holding it open for me) and walked to the drivers side. "Okay baby." I smiled and hit the button making the roof of my car go all the way back. "Pay your sog!" She squealed some more. I laughed and turned on my CD and turned it up all the way. I took out my phone and flipped around in my seat and recorded Olivia dancing. She was so adorable she was pumping her fists in the air while moving her body and kicking her legs. I giggled at her.
Finally we arrived and I beat Tyler to opening up my door and hopped out. I unbuckled the cutest little girl in the world and lifted her out of my seat and on my hip. Tyler, Olivia, and I entered the fancy restaurant. I immediately spotted Oliver and we walked over. He stood up. "Felicity." he greeted. "Hello Oliver." I smiled. "Daddy!" Olivia squealed. "Hey!" Oliver grinned. I handed Olivia over to him and then asked a waitress for a highchair. We all sat down Olivia in Oliver's lap since we were waiting for the highchair. "Oliver this is my fiancè, Tyler." I introduced them. They shook hands across the table.
After Olivia was in her highchair and stuff we ordered and then began talking. It was really just me telling Oliver a lot about Olivia. "Mommy look what I colud!" She cried showing me her coloring sheet. It was just a bunch of scribbles "Good job baby girl!" I said enthusiastically. She then turned to the other side of her where Oliver was and handed it to him "For you!" She giggled. "Thank you, Olivia it's beautiful." he said. "Tank you!" She cried. She was so happy about everything. Soon our food came out and I said out of the seat to cut up her sandwich. When I was done I slid back in and leaned against Tyler. He wrapped his arm around me and we all began eating. Oliver kept glancing at us but I just ignored it.
As I took a bite of my food two girls walked up around the age of sixteen. "Hi were so so sorry to bother you but do you think we could get a picture." a girl with blonde hair asked. "Oh course!" I exclaimed standing up. The girl held put her phone and we took a selfie I smiled in one and stuck my tongue out in another. "What are your names?" I asked them after the photo. "I'm Ashley and this is Cassidy." the blonde girl said. "It was nice meeting you." i said with a smile. "Thanks." they then shuffled away and I sat back down. My phone dinged and I pulled it out. Both girls had shared the photo. I followed them both and immediately after I heard squeals coming from their table. I giggled to myself. "Mommy why does eryone want pitures?" Olivia asked. "I don't know Liv, do you want a pic?" I asked. Her. She nodded excitedly. I took some adorable selfies with her. "Hey Felicity to you mind if we talk?" Oliver asked. "Oh yeah let's go." I said standing up. Oliver and I walked outside and walked around the big building.
"So, Felicity, when do you think Olivia will be old enough to stay with me?" Oliver asked. "When she gets more used to you. Don't get me wrong she loves you but I'm afraid she would feel to nervous without me around. The only person she's been with without me was my mom and my mom lived with us for the first year of her life. Well, she stayed with Tyler once but that was because one of my friends was in the hospital and my mom wants around but-" Oliver cut me off. "It's fine." he said. A little girl ran up to me. "Licity Smoak!" She yelled. "Hi sweety." I smiled kneeling in front of her. Her mom came up "Emma, leave her alone." She ordered. "No its okay! I can get a picture with her." I said. "Are you sure you don't mind?" The woman asked. "Of course not!" I exclaimed. She pulled out her phone and I smiled next to the little girl. "Can you sing since you been gone?" the little girl asked. "Baby, no she's busy." the woman said. "We're not busy of course she can sing." Oliver grinned. That evil man he wanted me to sing. "Are you sure?" She asked "Of course I can sing." I smiled and stood up so did the little girl. I was nervous because Since You've Been Gone is about finally letting go after Oliver. I pushed my feelings aside and began singin
Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah since you've been gone
You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah yeah since you been gone
And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say
But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since U Been Gone
How can I put it? You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah
Since U Been Gone
How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way
But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get (I get) what I want
Since U Been Gone
You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again
Oliver's POV:
During the song I realized it was about me. Felicity had moved on gotten better and I had to come back and turn it all. I feel bad but I have to be here for Olivia it's too late to go back now.