Chapter 10

I was out with Laurel and Thea having a girls night. Tyler was working (what else is new?), Oliver was also taking care of some emergency work thing so Olivia was with my mom for the night. I sat and drank with the girls.

"So do you think he's cheating on you?" Thea asked as we talked about Tyler.

"No, of course not. He may be bing a jerk but he's still Tyler. He wouldn't do that." I said definitely.

"So what do you think is going on?" Laurel asked. I shrugged.

"I honestly have no idea. None what so ever. I've tried thinking of things but cheating is the only thing that's come to mind and I know he wouldn't do that so I'm lost." I said running my hands down my face.

"It'll all work itself out don't worry." Laurel assured me. I looked up at her.

"I hope you're right." I sighed.

"We should do something." Thea said.

"We are doing something." I said holding up the wine that sat in front of my fancy dinner.

"No not like this. I mean like, a club." she said. "But, not Verdant, a club I don't own." she added. I nodded.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I don't know let's just go find one." Thea said.

"Alright." I said calling over the waiter to get the check. We paid and left.

~~~

After all of that I stumbled into the house to find it empty. What else is new. I went to my room and started changing. The door to the bedroom opened and in stumbled a drunk Tyler right as I finished pulling my shirt over my head.

"Tyler, are you drunk?" I asked. I just went to a club and I barely had anything to drink. He comes stumbling in drunk as hell?!

"Yesss." he slurred.

"Are you kidding me? Tyler, I'm so tired of this." I said.

"Maybe I'm tired of you." he said shoving me into the wall.

"You're always bitching and complaining about me. I just want to go out and enjoy myself without having to worry about you and your little brat." he grabbed my arm and yanked me back throwing me against the other wall. I put my hands up.

"Tyler stop!" I cried.

"Why should I?" he asked punching me in the stomach. I cried out and bent over.

"You're a bitch." he said yanking me off the wall and pushing me to the floor. I stumbled up and ran out of the room. He chased me into the kitchen. As I went to grab a knife he yanked me back and pushed me against the counter.

"Tyler!" I screamed.

"Shut up." he yelled punching me. He had somehow gotten a hold of a beer bottle and he hit me with it several pieces of glass stuck in my collar bone and neck. I pulled away and ran he chased me now he and he had a knife. I grabbed one of the random golf clubs that his brother had gotten him as a joke and hit him hard on the head. He passed out and I ran over to the dresser throwing clothes Into a plastic back and ran out of the house.

Olivers house was much closer to mine then my mom's was. I banged on the door sobbing. He opened it and looked. Surprised at my bloody face he helped me in.

"Felicity, what happened?!" he asked pulling me into the bathroom to help clean me up.

"T-tyler." I sobbed.

"Tyler did this?!" he roared. I nodded and then he saw the shards of glass. He looked really angry but claimed himself as he pulled them out of my skin. They were in pretty deep. Thea ran over.

"Oh my Gosh, Felicity what happened?" Thea asked.

"Tyler." Oliver answered for me.

"How did you get away?" The asked rushing to grab a rag and ran it under the faucet.

"I hit him with a gold club." I said. Thea nodded frowning.

"He's gonna wake up any second." I said.

"Call the police." Oliver ordered Thea.

"Then my mom." I said. She nodded and left the room.

"Felicity it's going to be okay." Oliver said calmly. I took the rag from him and told him I could clean up the blood myself. He nodded. Soon Laurel and my mom showed up. Apparently the police were at my house.

"Felicity I'm so sorry." Laurel said hugging me.

"Don't be." I said.

"Mommy?" Olivia asked confused. I smiled at her and took her from my mom.

"Hey baby." I said kissing her forehead. What's going to happen now?

~~~

I ended up filling out divorce papers not asking for a single thing from Tyler. Since we didn't have children together and we had just gotten married the divorce was easier to get. My mom ended up going back to Vegas so I moved in with Thea and Oliver. One night I was in the living room with Oliver. Thea was at the club.

"She really really loves you Oliver." I said.

"I'm glad." he said. We sat there just staring at each other. It's been a month in a half since the whole thing with Tyler blew up. Oliver had been staying back and giving me time.

"Thank you so much for everything." I said.

"You're welcome." he said. There was a pause and then we both began leaning in. We shared a long, slow, soft, kiss. It was magical.

"Let's get out of here." Oliver said when we pulled apart.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's get out of Starling away from everything." Oliver said.

"We'll take Olivia with us." he said. I smiled and kissed him again. This time it was faster and much more passionate. When we pulled away from that one Oliver took me to his room.

~~~

Yeah, nice try, you don't get details. The next day we packed told Thea we were leaving. She ended up moving in with Laurel the same day. Olivia was ecstatic. We got in a car and just drove. I told everyone who needed to know I was taking a break from music. I also told Ray, whom I still kind of work for that I was leaving. Everything was going to be great. Absolutely amazing as we drove in my convertible with one of the many songs I wrote about Oliver blaring and Olivia doing her cute little dance. Little did I know where that was going to lead.

Authors note:

Hope you like it! It's not over! If you can't tell I decided to go back to script but I will have a lot of my own twists! Love you guys thanks if you are still interested in this story! Olicity!