Chapter 6

"So we should talk about the wedding." I announced at dinner. 

"You mean you tell me your ideas and me agree with them?" Tyler asked chuckling. I nodded smiling.

"Pretty much." I teased. Obviously he had a say. He knew that.

"Alright, what are you plans, honey?" He asked.

"Olivia is my made of honor-" He cut me off.

"Isn't Olivia kind of young?" He asked. I laughed.

"My wedding i can do whatever i want." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Besides since Olivia obviously can't help plan the wedding and do other stuff the maid of honor typically does, Laurel will be like the second made of honor she can hold Olivia while they're up there. And yes there can be two maids of honor it's actually very common. So Lyla, my mom and Thea will be my three other bridesmaids. You can choose your groomsmen. I was thinking for colors we will do like soft purple and blue." I described some of my plan. He nodded.

"I like the color scheme and Troy will be my best man. Diggle and Josh will be the other groomsmen." Tyler explained. Troy is his little bother, who's like 19, Josh is his childhood best friend, and Diggle and him used to be in the army together. 

"You'll need another groomsmen to be equal with the ladies." I said. He thought for a moment.

"I don't know anyone else. Doesn't Thea have a boyfriend? He could go." Tyler said. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look.

"Or-"

"Felicity, don't say him."

"Or, you could ask your father." Tyler groaned. Yeah, him and his father, not the best relationship. 

"Felicity, no." He demanded. 

"Tyler, yes... Look if you really don't want him to he doesn't have to, but he's your dad he should get to be there for his own sons wedding." I insisted. He sighed. 

"Just think about it?" I asked. He nodded. Then he smirked.

"Who will walk you down the aisle? How about we call your dad?" He instantly regretted it 

"Felicity-"

"Tyler! That's different and you know how much it hurts me to talk about it!" I took in a deep breath.

"Why in the world would you do that? You know i can't. I don't know how to get a hold of him 1. 2 your father wants a relationship you won't give to him. My father left when i was a toddler and never uttered a word to me ever again." I said frustrated. 

"Your right Fel, i'm sorry i'm a jerk." He said. I nodded but then shrugged.

"It's fine. How about my mom walk me down the aisle and then you won't need an extra guy?" I compromised. He nodded. 

"Good idea." He smiled. My phone began to ring and I picked it up realizing it was Oliver.

"Oliver? What is it? Is she okay?!" I asked my paranoid brain instantly going to the worst. I mean it's Oliver he wouldn't call me unless he really needed to. Tyler watched me worriedly. 

"Actually, uh, Olivia, is in the hospital." He muttered. I stood up so fast the chair fell. I grabbed my purse and Tyler also stood up confused. 

"Why?!?" I asked drawing attention from other people in the restaurant."

"She had a fever 106.2 I just got here were waiting on the doctor." By this point i was at the car. 

"Let me drive, Fel, you really shouldn't be." Tyler said. I ran over to the passenger side.